Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF is Jacques 🤮🤮🤮 he disgusts me beyond any level. I’ve never felt so disgusted by a bloke on love island. Prick sounds like he needs a drink aswell 🤢

Reactions: 33
Jacques: mission sack Mollie off

He didn't have to do that

HE IS SCUM and I'm glad people finally see it

Reactions: 26
EW 🤢 I hate how excited and hyped up Dami gets for any random bloke in the Villa not staying loyal to one of the main Villa girls, how embarrassing for him 🥴 he’s the type of low down dirty dog of a mate you would hate for your man to have as you know he’s encouraging him to cheat on you to make himself feel better

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Watching Jacques get with Cheyanne and knowing how rotten and gross he is makes me wonder how many times God has been in this exact position watching me get with an absolute wrongen 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cheyenne/Chayenne (cant remember how to spell it) is very cute. She can do better than Jacques.
Absolutely this!! I hope she’s just using him and pies him in the Villa. Creepy little gnome.

Reactions: 9
They MUST have something up their sleeve to let the girls know what’s been going on in case if they didn’t do the postcard, I highly doubt they’d just leave it!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not being dramatic but if Andrew doesn’t couple up with anyone and wants to stick with Tasha, I swear I’ll make it my personal mission to vote him out first chance I get…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jax is disgusting i can't believe they are playing this sappy music as if it is romantic and not vile as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Jaques will pick Cheyanne because he thinks she quiet and will believe anything he says whereas Paige and Mollie would pull him up on stuff

Reactions: 21
Ughhh Jax is so sleazy, cheyenne seems too passive for this, he'll do the same as with paige

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.