Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Gemma had hooked up with Jay 😞 I think they would be good together and I also think she was disappointed when he didn't being her for a date when he came in. Unfortunately she shows her immaturity in her choice of men and he doesn't seem to like too young of a woman. Another positive trait in my eyes!
100% agree with you! I’d have loved them two to get together. I actually think they would have been up there with the best if they did couple up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Antigone turning heads in a crop top jacket and wide legged trousers, enjoying a glitzy night in Mayfair with her musician friend.
Girl's got style! 🎶💃👡
new.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish Gemma had hooked up with Jay 😞 I think they would be good together and I also think she was disappointed when he didn't being her for a date when he came in. Unfortunately she shows her immaturity in her choice of men and he doesn't seem to like too young of a woman. Another positive trait in my eyes!
Too bad Luca kept her hostage in a headlock 😂 I’ll never get over that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not actually seen much of them conversing. Do they get along.

He’s 28 I think
They probably haven’t shown that much of them having conversations together you know. I get from him that he’s 28 and 19 is just a little young for him. He never really showed interest in her. But I do think that if he did give her a chance at the beginning they probably would have been up there with a good couple because she is a lot more mature than most 19 year olds and definitely more mature than that eejit Luca

• Heart
I’m 33 if Jay is 28 I’m willing to accept a younger man for him 😋

gemma and luca are cute together. When they’re back together tonight I think luca will hopefully relax a bit that he does trust her.

Davide was kissing mollie in bed last 2 nights.

dami and jacques arranging for be kissing in bed like it’s apact.

loved luca going in the bedroom int he morning like the grown up ok what’s happened lol

• Heart
Right. It’s been reported that Boris Johnson will be resigning in the next few hours. Now that’s one hole ousted, how do we get Jacques kicked out the villa?
Can't keep up with the drama . Mps dropping like flies. Boris finally leaving . I was beginning to think he was going be dragged out and casa amor coupling tonight 😍👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 33 if Jay is 28 I’m willing to accept a younger man for him 😋

gemma and luca are cute together. When they’re back together tonight I think luca will hopefully relax a bit that he does trust her.

Davide was kissing mollie in bed last 2 nights.

dami and jacques arranging for be kissing in bed like it’s apact.

loved luca going in the bedroom int he morning like the grown up ok what’s happened lol
I think davide is gonna do a Liam He’ll say it’s ok for her to kiss Jay behind his back etc
Dami and jax are disgusting excuse for human beings … I’ve no idea what Andrew is gonna do! Can’t believe we have to wait allll day 😭
Lucas not looking too terrible now is he sleeping outside whilst they’re high fiving over kissing under the covers 🙄

Will forever not understand it. She was too blinded by Jacques. He’s a total typical lad. Soon as he’s alone he forgets her.
He treated her like tit I don’t see what he’s done that she could be attracted to. I bet she chooses lads like that all the time 🙃. I’d pick Jay any day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If none of the boys recouple I'm going to riot.

Dunno why I just have a feeling it's gonna be boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.