Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Gemma had hooked up with Jay 😞 I think they would be good together and I also think she was disappointed when he didn't being her for a date when he came in. Unfortunately she shows her immaturity in her choice of men and he doesn't seem to like too young of a woman. Another positive trait in my eyes!

Reactions: 11
Right. It’s been reported that Boris Johnson will be resigning in the next few hours. Now that’s one hole ousted, how do we get Jacques kicked out the villa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wish Gemma had hooked up with Jay 😞 I think they would be good together and I also think she was disappointed when he didn't being her for a date when he came in. Unfortunately she shows her immaturity in her choice of men and he doesn't seem to like too young of a woman. Another positive trait in my eyes!
I thought this as well!! I think she was disappointed. Her and Jay would have been good together. Luca is just in it to win it in my eyes

Reactions: 4
Jay and Chyna have been in the back being unproblematic

Keep it up. Fiat 500 get off Pacques and onto Chay

Reactions: 13
Just caught up now, what happened with Ekin and your man under the covers?! She said no kissing so maybe a little touchy feely rub down? Actually feel sorry for Andrew. He’s being manipulated by the witch into thinking Tasha has said horrible things about him.. she hasn’t really has she?!
I think he was just cuddling and he got a little excited 😂 it’s not that she’s said horrible things, it’s more her actions towards him

Reactions: 4
I was cringing so hard when “the Whitmore” walked in. No one was arsed to see her either so it was doubly embarrassing 😳. Wish she’d just duck off.

I’m here for a Jaques/blonde bob couple for the drama. Tash to come back with Billy and Andrew to leave and find someone better. Also the lad Ekin rubbed told the other lads. At least one of the lads will come into the main villa. It will be spilled at some point, cue lierrr actresssss godafukout

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was cringing so hard when “the Whitmore” walked in. No one was arsed to see her either so it was doubly embarrassing 😳. Wish she’d just duck off.

I’m here for a Jaques/blonde bob couple for the drama. Tash to come back with Billy and Andrew to leave and find someone better. Also the lad Ekin rubbed told the other lads. At least one of the lads will come into the main villa. It will be spilled at some point, cue lierrr actresssss godafukout
Davide would have a cheek, he’s kissed two other girls and got abit touchy feeling under the covers. He can’t take the moral high ground here.

Reactions: 19
How old is Danica compared to gemma. He said the age difference put him off. So doing he’d be interested in gemma ..Unless he was just using that as an excuse. But I thought she wanted him to say her as well when he asked if anyone is onterestsd

Reactions: 5
josh is deffo spilling. reckon he'll be right beside luca jax and dami once he's in the villa

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with latest episode and the dumb boys are giving me the rage but separately I always think how naturally pretty Danica is, I wish she wouldn’t wear such heavy makeup every night. Her style of makeup isn’t flattering to her face imo.

Reactions: 12
How old is Danica compared to gemma. He said the age difference put him off. So doing he’d be interested in gemma ..Unless he was just using that as an excuse. But I thought she wanted him to say her as well when he asked if anyone is onterestsd
I honestly think the only reason he didn't make a play for her is because he felt she was too young for him. They would look good together and I think it would be good for her to be with someone like him. BUT I also respect him for not going there with a teen! I just kinda wished they had cause despite the age gap I think they are on a level!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.