Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you could have had …
Vs
What you get
Get Paige some help 😂😂
She made a mistake . She really doesn't deserve Jay. She don't deserve what jacques has done but she's still one of the mean girls and a witch
Jay should of got to know cheyanne x

Reactions: 15
Whats this on please with Kem & Amber?
Amber Gill was the guest for this morning's episode of The Morning After! And she said Kem was the first person she came out to.

But there was really no ruthless dragging Jacques by his undies and creating skidmarks 😞 so it wasn't a very exciting episode

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She made a mistake . She really doesn't deserve Jay. She don't deserve what jacques has done but she's still one of the mean girls and a witch
Jay should of got to know cheyanne x
I can’t see Jay with any of the girls really. I wish him and ekin had worked out 😭 but not sure he has the patience for her insanity

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the first series ive watched and i am HOOKED!! I've just spent 45 minutes catching up on this thread when i should be working, but im obsessed!! I literally can't wait for 9pm to roll round.

Just gonna get it all out here, because i don't know anybody else who watches!

Gemma - i never hated her but thought she was a bit boring - now I kinda love her. I don't actually agree that she's so 'mature' but that her personality is just less bleeping grating than some of the other girls. Sometimes she tries to pretend she's not interested in a conversation or even in Luca when she is really, which isn't that mature in my eyes. The eye rolling she does too pisses me off, but I'd be pretty proud if my kids turned out like her. I think she's genuine and I like her! Luca, I can't figure out. He was a bit snakey in the beginning with Tasha but I do quite like him! As far as the boys go, he's not so bad is he!

Andrew and Tasha - i actually liked them. :sick: I still dont hate Tasha, I don't think she's done anything 'wrong' as such and Andrew knows exactly what she's done, its not like she hides it. I think she feels safe with Andrew and I think she's lied to herself a bit about her feelings for him. He's just come across as a total creep with the news girls. It's all well and good having a better connection with someone and exploring that because none of them are exclusive, but the way he's acted with coco has made me cringe. He's creepy - the way he looks at her. I thought he looked at Tasha like that cause he was obsessed but clearly thats just his face when he wants to get his dick out. I think he's just massively insecure, and i think he's messed up. The new girls told him nothing new - it's their interpretation of what's gone on, all of which Andrew already knew about. His ego was shot and he worried she was gonna be cracking on with the new boys and he didn't want to look like more of a mug. He's a fool!

Dami and Jax - I cant even go there. They are grim. They are my worst nightmare!!! They are exactly what you don't want your boyfriend to be!! I think Dami is the worst because he pretends he's not like that!! He's pretended to be bessies with all the girls when clearly he couldnt give 2 shits about them. I think we all knew Jax was always a creepo. I don't even think he's fit!!

Jay - i wanna marry him!!! He's beautiful in every way.

Now i just need to see what happens at the re-coupling. Need to. I cant function. What is wrong with me??? How have i never watched this before!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They will all be pussys and pull a Liam and pretend they have been good 😂 Luca will say otherwise
I think I'd have more respect for them if they did recouple and explore their supposed connection with the new girls.

But no, they just remind me of the spineless lads who go on a stag and shag anything with a pulse and then snivel back to their girlfriends

Reactions: 8
I can’t see Jay with any of the girls really. I wish him and ekin had worked out 😭 but not sure he has the patience for her insanity
Maybe he will end up with paige she'll get the hero edit and win it with Jay. I'll be torn as a like Jay but not paige

Reactions: 4
Oh I thought she came out
She’s not actually confirmed. But saying she’ll never be with a man again says She only likes girls now 🙂

Maybe he will end up with paige she'll get the hero edit and win it with Jay. I'll be torn as a like Jay but not paige
I don’t want him to go back to Paige tho as she couldn’t see how great he was. And will only go back to him cos he’s hurt

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Amber Gill had a story released about being bi to generate interest in her fading career. Last i read, she was dating a dealer.

There's a thread on her in Instagrammers with the details.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion: Paige grates on me and is always crying. I think her reaction to the heart rate monitor was OTT and she is delusional. She also snitched on ekin when she was supposed to be her “bestie”

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion: Paige grates on me and is always crying. I think her reaction to the heart rate monitor was OTT and she is delusional. She also snitched on ekin when she was supposed to be her “bestie”
nooo - so you think if the person you were seeing got more turned on by his ex than you, you'd be cool with that?
I'd want to vom!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.