Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you just come to the decision to switch teams šŸ˜… and when she says she doesnā€™t want to go through the heartbreak with a man again does she not realise she can get her heart broken by a girl as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
nooo - so you think if the person you were seeing got more turned on by his ex than you, you'd be cool with that?
I'd want to vom!
Ah it was only a challenge and a bit of a game! Oh I hate jacques as well by the way. Heā€™s a gong

Reactions: 2
Jacques is the crustiest man ever :sick:. Cheyanne seems really nice, so she's really stooping low but I suppose she wants her ticket in šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The magic off Ekin and Davide has worn off for me now. Imagine how amazing it would have been if he stayed loyal in the villa and didnā€™t kiss anyone, seeing his face light up with that smile as she walked in alone would have been fantastic viewing and they would have been on their way to the final. I know a lot of you donā€™t want to admit it but some of the magic has been spoiled. How can Davide say she is still on his mind yet kiss two other women so casually, one in bed, all while insisting she must prove she can be trusted? Thatā€™s some toxic tit right there and itā€™s not right! I like both of them and wanted them to be together but itā€™ll never be the same now.

Davide has just proven he canā€™t be trusted. If she was truly on his mind then he would have waited for her. Sadly I think he is just another tit talker who tells women what he thinks they want to hear. Also there is no doubt in my mind at all that Ekin would have shagged your man last night if there were no cameras watching. They will probably patch things up and still be popular but itā€™s ruined for me now lol fuming šŸ˜… at this stage Iā€™d happily see Luca and Gemma win. I donā€™t find either of them particularly likeable but you canā€™t deny they are very into each other and itā€™s genuine, which is a lot more than can be said for others in there.

Reactions: 21
Expect lots of triangles after tonight, the producers don't want clean breaks and no i don't feel sorry for Paige....the 'victim' of Casa always does well out of the show.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion: Paige grates on me and is always crying. I think her reaction to the heart rate monitor was OTT and she is delusional. She also snitched on ekin when she was supposed to be her ā€œbestieā€
I agree I don't like her šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 7
I find faye sooooo annoying
She was a head from start to finish. Not only was she the worst Islander ever but also the worst person to ever appear on reality tv. She killed the vibe in the villa last year and nearly destroyed the show in terms of ratings.

Reactions: 18
Feeling better about the way they cut our balls off last night without one snippet of the recoupling cos I'm sooooo looking forward to it now šŸ„³

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GUYS i just saw this about coco on tik tokā€¦ idk if its true but if it is thats so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion: Paige grates on me and is always crying. I think her reaction to the heart rate monitor was OTT and she is delusional. She also snitched on ekin when she was supposed to be her ā€œbestieā€
I donā€™t think thatā€™s much of an unpopular opinion at this point. Most people dislike Paige now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.