Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacques is such a piece of tit. Don't use needing to know if what you have with Paige as an excuse. You're on Love Island, don't use excuses just crack on and stop pretending you care about how Paige feels.

Reactions: 33
I can’t believe the literal bullshit that’s coming from Jacques mouth. If I don’t kiss you and cuddle you then how do I know what I have with Paige is real? Absolute claptrap of the highest order!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
See I got to know my (now) husband and he got to know me and weirdly we didn't need to kiss other people whilst doing that when deciding if we liked each other. Like since when has "tests" became a thing. Maybe I'm old (at 29).

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It's actually really sad these girls attitude to their self worth. Say this as an 40 +year old but I'm so glad I was their age in the 90s rather than now . It's like social media fame over everything I would never have let someone speak to me or disrespect me the way these girls do and it's just a norm now too in real life. Money amd fame over self respect. No thanks !

• Heart
Reactions: 48
sorry his logic is he needs to check what he has is good with Paige, by talking / flirting / cracking on with other girls????

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Coco in the pool with her stingray face. I’m surprised Luca’s not tried to cast a fishing line at her

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.