Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random: slyly looking forward to that Filthy Rich thing after ITV. Because if Coco won't teach me her ways. Someone better. Mama wants to quit her job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Andrew's literally doing what he thinks the rest of the lads want him to do

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is that cold sore still on jays lip?
I’d be so nervous about kissing him

(I suffer with cold sores too. But i don’t want to risk getting one if I don’t have one)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is it possible that I now dislike Andrew more than Tasha
He’s a creep
I know. The 360 I’ve done is that I’m rooting for her to bring someone back with her to rub it in his scrawny little face.

Jacques is my least favourite though

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's my job to hate all things Leeds cos I'm from Sheffield but this girl is talking sooooo slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Annoying that Tasha will probably recouple now too. I wanted 1 of them to stick and end up in tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SHOW THE OG GIRLS WHAT THE BOYS HAVE BEEN DOING. need the drama/them to crack on and have a good time

Reactions: 27
It’s making me cringe how Andrew’s all over Coco as if he’s known her his whole life and they’re on their honeymoon. I’m just sat here like
D4D22F4F-40E9-44D6-9D97-2FB03DE714A3.gif

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.