Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love is when Casa people come in and tell them what we’re all thinking

Reactions: 35
Well that's the only airtime poor Samuel will get but well said

Reactions: 24
I know. The 360 I’ve done is that I’m rooting for her to bring someone back with her to rub it in his scrawny little face.

Jacques is my least favourite though
Oh see I still can't stand her but Andrew really put up a front. He's going cry and realise his mistake though 🤣

Reactions: 6
I asked my OH if we need to test our relationship by snogging other people.

He said he’s never taken advice from love island before, he’s not gonna start now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Please, please, please Jax snog someone. Short, blonde girl is gorg. I will learn their names if they get to the main villa.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys. Why are the streets saying Deji has a girlfriend in London

Indiyah cannot win with these men 😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Coco likes Andrew, I think she just sees him as a ticket into the villa

Reactions: 33
You could literally tell Paige that Jaques has slept with another woman, and she would still defend him

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.