Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people feeling sorry for Andrew?

He has seen more ass, on this show, than a toilet seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope Andrew recouples. Tasha has been a witch to him for weeks and would have fucked him off in a heartbeat given half a chance.
I want Jaques to recouple for drama and to knock some sense into Paige.
i like Indiya but Dami does have more going with Summer.
Jay and Danica can recouple too. I donā€™t really care about the rest.
U r evil

Reactions: 1
I don't think I could cope if Andrew and tasha end up back together šŸ¤£ their conversations about being so strong and so in love will be the death of me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One thing Iā€™m praying for is that Davide picks Ekin. If he goes with someone else, theyā€™ll do a Toby and Chloe I think anyway

I don't think I could cope if Andrew and tasha end up back together šŸ¤£ their conversations about being so strong and so in love will be the death of me
Tasha telling him to get his hands off her and go away then next day sheā€™s telling Ekin how in love she is. Sheā€™s a screw loose that one

Reactions: 22
If Andrew has no personality and holds her back / doesnā€™t bring out her flirty side why has she stayed with him. She could have got to know Charlie instead. Girl talks no sense
He was a place holder and she is a user nothing more. But Andrew have made a joke of himself šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s impossible to root for Andrew or Tasha cos they are both complete messes. (Andrew more so atm for entertaining ā€˜Cocoā€™.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds like a prozzie šŸ¤£
I mean itā€™s one thing to have to go on national TV with the name Coco, but to think sheā€™s actually called Chloe and has chosen thisā€¦šŸ¤£ Iā€™m looking for a redeeming feature like šŸ•µšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Andrew just went too much the other way too fast. If he would have took a bit longer and got to know the other girls then went for it I donā€™t think heā€™d be getting the hate. Iā€™m Still howling over someone saying he is crying because of buyerā€™s remorse šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ of all the girls ā€œCocoā€ is not the one.

• Haha
I mean itā€™s one thing to have to go on national TV with the name Coco, but to think sheā€™s actually called Chloe and has chosen thisā€¦šŸ¤£ Iā€™m looking for a redeeming feature like šŸ•µšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
When I found out her name was Chloe.. this was actually my expression šŸ¤Ø and then saying ā€œeveryone in here thinks Iā€™m this sex goddessā€ - sorry hun, but who said that?because Iā€™m pretty sure no one didšŸ¤£

• Haha
Casa feels rushed this year, probably trying to force Jacques to jump ship as Toby did with Abi last year. He certainly doesn't have anything like the connection Liam had with Lillie last year(yes I've seen the preview kissing the blonde girl), he's been a twit but Liam had his head turned the moment he saw Lillie.

The seating position kind of gives the game away, based on the previous series. The ones sat at the end are drama free, and the one who is the most central always recouples, which is Dami. Andrew will stay loyal as he has his back to the entrance whilst Tasha walks in with Billy and Jacques is going to recouple last, standing up with Cheyanne, as Paige has full view walking in.

If any of them have doubts about recoupling, then you know there is no real connection. Josh and Callum never had a doubt in their mind about recoupling.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like Ekin is giving the performance of her life trying to come across as so smitten with Davide but I think she wants to just stick with him as she knows it will get her to the final because Davide is a popular character. Nothing wrong with it at the end of the day its 50k on the line, I don't blame her, she's smart šŸ˜‚ Could be wrong but just have a hunch..

Reactions: 8
Andrew just went too much the other way too fast. If he would have took a bit longer and got to know the other girls then went for it I donā€™t think heā€™d be getting the hate. Iā€™m Still howling over someone saying he is crying because of buyerā€™s remorse šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ of all the girls ā€œCocoā€ is not the one.
Sheā€™s only going for him cos heā€™s an easy target isnā€™t she. Davide wouldnā€™t be as easy I mean he will kiss anyone but he doesnā€™t fall for it like Andrew . I canā€™t believe how heā€™s acting šŸ™„šŸ™ˆ.
I think coco will do a Natalia from winter series who used Luke M

Does anyone else feel like Ekin is giving the performance of her life trying to come across as so smitten with Davide but I think she wants to just stick with him as she knows it will get her to the final because Davide is a popular character. Nothing wrong with it at the end of the day its 50k on the line, I don't blame her, she's smart šŸ˜‚ Could be wrong but just have a hunch..
Shes great value entertainment though šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait is the recouping tonight?
Theyā€™ll probably announce that itā€™s taking place in the last few minutes then show it tomorrow. At most weā€™ll probably see Jay and Danica since theyā€™re both recoupling, maybe even Gemma/Luca too, but we wonā€™t see Jacques/Dami/Andrew/Davide until tomorrow.

Iā€™m only just watching last nights episode and I actually hate all of these men. Yes, that includes Luca, he shouldnā€™t be getting so excited for them knowing full well theyā€™re about to break the original girls hearts. He speaks sense when it comes to his own coupling with Gemma and he wants to remain loyal but is encouraging the rest to explore their options? He is a hypocrite.

And as for Jaques šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ ā€˜How do I know what I have with Paige is good unless I crack on with someone else?ā€™ Your logic is flawed tiny sir. Because news flash, you are supposed to know that you like someone without kissing other people.

I also called this weird, icky vibe from Andrew at the very start when I saw the videos of him messaging loads of girls before he went in the villa. Heā€™s absolutely desperate for validation, from the boys, from the girls, everybody. He would have honestly looked tons better being true to himself and sticking with Tasha and if she walked back in with someone else then that would have all been on her.

Anyway, these men are trash, rant over.

Edit: This doesnā€™t include Jay.. heā€™s the only one who seems to be a genuinely nice guy.
my thoughts exactly.

Luca clearly doesnā€™t have any genuine friendships with any of the girls, a massive red flag in and of itself, and heā€™s not looking out for the or discouraging the disrespectful behaviour.

itā€™s the exact opposite. Heā€™s delighting in the boys ā€œcheatingā€ without a care for any of the girls feelings. With Tasha, he seems to be out to get her.

when one of my male friends cheated on his girlfriend, my other male friends pulled him up on it. They didnā€™t laugh or chime in and encourage it.

Jay really does seem to be the only decent one and I hope he doesnā€™t disappoint me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.