Olivia Atwood Getting Filthy Rich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is it please?

Tattle has made me the biggest cynic going, I hope they’ve verified these people’s claims as it’d be very easy to go on tv saying you’re raking in £250k a month yet when we see your companies house beta you’ve got £500 cash at bank 🥴

Reactions: 6
Watching the only fans one at the moment
Olivia’s face looks so puffy. 🥺 she’s had so much work done

When is it please?

Tattle has made me the biggest cynic going, I hope they’ve verified these people’s claims as it’d be very easy to go on tv saying you’re raking in £250k a month yet when we see your companies house beta you’ve got £500 cash at bank 🥴
You can watch all 4 episodes on itv player

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m halfway through the first episode and it’s actually really interesting. I’m surprised at how good Olivia is as a presenter too.

Reactions: 4
Actually really enjoyed this! I like her presenting style, straight to the point and asked questions I wanted to know.
Me and husband have watched a few docs on OnlyFans now and this is the first one that's showed the persistent DMs, negotiating etc and actually to really earn the money it has to be more explicit content.
Wasn't a huge fan of hers on LI but feel like she's grown and calmed down a bit now.

Can't believe she stood in the room while the married couple were having it off!! I would've gone beetroot and nervous laughed out loud!

I was also actually shocked you fully saw a vagina as well, like itv don't normally go that explicit?! Not many of these docs do!

I think it felt really unedited which I liked, I enjoy Stacey dooleys documentaries as well but sometimes i feel like it's heavily edited and things shot over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG I’ve followed the hannistons on tiktok for a while and never realised they do OF…. Bloody tempted to subscribe. They are hot. So much more relatable than some of the couples on tiktok.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice her scars on her arm in the only fan’s episode?
They looked like SH. I haven’t found anything online that they’re old scars. 💔

I love her I think she’s great.

That couple were cringy AF. I can’t believe they pissed on each other for so cheap too 🤣🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m just watching the final episode, I’m honestly shocked at how good Olivia Attwood is.

Reactions: 2