Love Island 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe Paige turned down Jay for Jacques. Tall, dark, handsome, he’s actually smart, reserved, not overly cocky. He is way more of a man in my eyes than Jacques.

I think the appeal is that it’s clear he’s a misogynistic prick who clearly treats women as if they’re disposable. He’s a ‘bad boy’ aka a prick who isn’t capable of making anyone happy, but he’ll reel impressionable girls in because it does something for their confidence if they can attain his attention for a bit, until he inevitably fucks them over 🤷🏼‍♀️ and that’s what draws Paige in. It’ll make her feel like she’s something special if he likes her, cos he clearly rates himself so highly and thinks he could get anyone in the world. He’s the kind of lad I would love to turn down just for the satisfaction of it.

Weapon.
Agreed!
Paige even said jay was her type. He’s mature, good looking and not a cocky knob head. She picked Jaques and look what he’s done to her, cracking on with Mollie to see if he actually likes Paige? Senseless. This was bound to happen, but Paige was too blinded by god know what to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Feel bad saying this... but it looks like Coco is missing a whole set of false teeth !!!

😕😕😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think that when all is revealed as to who's been kissing who, that most of them won't actually give a tit. Rather than a bomb going off, I think it's gonna be a massive anti climax

Reactions: 7
Tbf I dunno why I'm so shocked with Andrews behaviour the last 24 hours. The fact that he's an estate agent in none other than DUBAI should have been a massive red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to say this, i really do. But if I was in a couple I’d rather be with Luca than all those other boys (excluding Jay as he wasn’t in a couple) at least I knew he was ‘obsessed’ with me and I didn’t have to worry about his whispering in other womens ears at night

Reactions: 17
So basically we can ignore every conversation tasha have had with Andrew as like we thought it's just been to settle. Can never believe a word she says . She definitely got narcissist personality I'd like her out next. Watch her cry Andrew is not waiting for her. I'm glad he's moved on but not with coco what about jasmine or cheyenne

Reactions: 9
I find the whole Gemma reassuring Paige about Jacques very odd… surely Gemma knows what a twit he is. Exes for a reason and all that. Help ya girl out!
yeah she broke up with him because she didn’t trust him soooooo…..

Reactions: 10
Tbf I dunno why I'm so shocked with Andrews behaviour the last 24 hours. The fact that he's an estate agent in none other than DUBAI should have been a massive red flag.
It’s because he’s been so quiet and had his balls packed away for the last month. He’s like a horny teenager

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe Paige turned down Jay for Jacques. Tall, dark, handsome, he’s actually smart, reserved, not overly cocky. He is way more of a man in my eyes than Jacques.

I think the appeal is that it’s clear he’s a misogynistic prick who clearly treats women as if they’re disposable. He’s a ‘bad boy’ aka a prick who isn’t capable of making anyone happy, but he’ll reel impressionable girls in because it does something for their confidence if they can attain his attention for a bit, until he inevitably fucks them over 🤷🏼‍♀️ and that’s what draws Paige in. It’ll make her feel like she’s something special if he likes her, cos he clearly rates himself so highly and thinks he could get anyone in the world. He’s the kind of lad I would love to turn down just for the satisfaction of it.

Weapon.
I know so true! never got the Jay hate to be honest, bit sneaky with Ekin but hardly ground breaking and I think he's been fine since

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'VE BLOODY GOT IT! I know who Coco reminds me off. Been bugging me since she hoofed herself into the villa.
Phoebe Buffay's Gladys!
Screenshot_20220705-213231_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.