Love Island 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like danica and indiyah. I think they are the most mature and genuine islanders in there with no hidden agendas.

Reactions: 31
Unfortunately for Andrew…the spirit of Tasha lives on in COCO. She’s not feeling this boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Coco reminds me of something you'd hang on the wall to ward off evil spirits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh Andrew, Coco would flirt with the wall of she thought it would get her into the main villa. Honestly, is that level of desperation not a turn off?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not Andrew saying to Coco ‘what we have is good’ 🫠.

Wtf is it you have exactly? You’ve known her for 3 minutes. Weirdo man.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Andrew is forcing it with Coco because of what the girls came in and said, then the boys egging him on. Can’t think for himself the absolute wet wipe & relies on everyone else to help him make decisions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh duck Off Coco.
You are a beast.
Andrew you are a gobshite. I'm not a Tasha fan but you're being totally disrespectful and nasty. (Tasha is an eejit just for the record)
Coco can get in the poxy bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.