Love Island 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe Paige turned down Jay for Jacques. Tall, dark, handsome, he’s actually smart, reserved, not overly cocky. He is way more of a man in my eyes than Jacques.
She said facial hair was a "NEED" so she's got limited options 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow coco has 0 interest in Andrew! She is so bored talking to him..

Reactions: 15
Genuinely wish we hadn’t seen so much of Andrews personality shine. He’s not the one is he…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Just doing me" Tasha you've been doing you since Day 1 by getting to know EVERY bombshell in the main villa and mugging andrew off lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Billy laying it on with a trowl. I'm surprised he hasn't called her a bad, sassy witch yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have never ever thought i needed to kiss someone else to test my relationship. They are all just trying to convince themselves they aren't garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I hope some funny fucker on here wins the competition #tattlersforever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think Coco even likes Andrew. She just wants to get into the main villa.

Andrew is given me the ICK a bit

Tasha is not my favourite but I feel like she has every right to get to know other people.

The boys this season are the worst

Reactions: 25
Is it just me or are these adverts coming on very violently 😭 I swear Tasha was just mid sentence when it cut to Iain Sterling screaming about a competition??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Billy talking to Tasha in the pool. All i can see is his head. Is he 5 ft nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We can all agree I think Tasha is a melt but listening to Andrew rip the back of her in the hope he gets a bit more attention from Coco is not cool... bar Jay the boys in the villa this year leave A LOTTTT to be desired...

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.