Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
how desperate can coco get? Waving goodbye at Tashas name on the bed? 🥴

also andrew trying to act like a lad by kissing coco and prove he’s not a mug. Well he looks like a massive fucking mug now, falling for cocos game

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
OMG DAMI!!! “I don’t need to hold a girl hostage” finally! Someone tell him he’s a creepy obsessive freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

cee-bee

VIP Member
I don’t think Dami was deflecting, I think he just sees through Lucas bull and has had enough.

it’s manipulative to rile up the guys and encourage them to kiss other people, when his motives are to cause arguments. He’s removing the competition by breaking up competing couples. He’s being OTT about sleeping on the bed, about being upset at the thought of Gemma kissing someone.

I don’t hate that Andrew is kissing coco, but Luca and the other guys have very much instigated that. Even when Davide called the bed Ekin’s side, Luca was quick to tell him it was Davides bed, not Ekins. It’s so unnecessary and it’s manipulative.

The boys are horrendous this year. None of them seem to be able to connect with the women as human beings. The girls are either people they are attracted to, people their mates are cracking on with or they dislike them. At least Dami seemed able to be friends with the girls. Jay has been the most respectful and kind to women he doesn’t fancy (which shocks me, as I fully expected to dislike Jay).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

panini

VIP Member
It’s took me all night to work out who coco reminds me of, the lady off the Dolmio advert.
F54CA562-E3F5-4123-A81C-927C0228FB66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Lola UK

VIP Member
Omg I hate the way they egg each other on… Luca wants to egg on all the boys and then wants to go back into the villa squeaky clean

Reactions: 78

MotherlyLove

Luca is upset because all the boys knew exactly what Dami was getting at, even Jacques didn’t back him up

Reactions: 76

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Ekin su is going to breeze back into that villa completely unruffled by whoever is standing next to Davide. She’ll roll her eyes and beckon him back and he’ll be straight back at her feet. Then they’ll win, she’ll steal the £50k then flick her hair and announce she’s taking Laura’s job for the next series.

Or at least that’s what I want to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I think davide and Andrew are weirdos for sharing, but I find Coco repulsive and I can’t believe she’s been more popular than Danica even with her recruiter chat

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
Davide will get a shock when he comes back and sees Ekin stayed loyal to him. Then he’ll run back with his tail between his legs and they’ll win. I’m calling it now

• Heart

Holograms

Chatty Member
I don't think the boys like lucas as much as he thinks. They all backed dami in the argument

Reactions: 71