Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I think Cheyanne has the potential to do well. Model and influencer. She's 23 I think From Barnsley
Hope she does well but she's a fan of the overated yachting venue Dubai. Also not much of a fan of people who use Instagram just to promote themselves in bland pictures with nobody else in. It just makes you look like you haven't many friends and don't rate your family enough to show them off. They are all filtered and in similar sunny climates, no variety.

Reactions: 2

DoThePony

anyone know what that mark on gemmas lips is? i can't be the only one who has noticed it?
I get cracks like that at the side of my mouth sometimes - usually from low iron/ vit b and they're a bugger to get rid of. Interesting to see others experience from fillers! I've had filler but only small amounts and the swelling was minimal. Good to know though for a future session!

Laika1234

VIP Member
It’s not going to be Gemma and luca. I don’t know how confident I am of them surviving casa. It’s usually a couple that would surprise you that gets fucked by casa so for me that would Gemma/luca or maybe dami/Indiyah.