Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Shaugna was the token average looking girl in love island just like they would have the token black girl on previous seasons.

You would need the self confidence and self belief the size of the planet to be “that girl” in a villa full of surgically enhanced/tweakmented girls.

Just look at the girls we have in there right now- pretty sure most apart from Indiyah (poss Danica) have had obvious work done.

Reactions: 3

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I think some OG’s overthink how important it is to be an OG they won’t even try with a bombshell. Like Andrew & Tasha the other day were like ‘we are the only only OG couple’ like no one really cares if you’re an OG or a bombshell it’s not that deep
And they didn't even pick each other!

kayl1986

VIP Member
I think some OG’s overthink how important it is to be an OG they won’t even try with a bombshell. Like Andrew & Tasha the other day were like ‘we are the only only OG couple’ like no one really cares if you’re an OG or a bombshell it’s not that deep
And yet they were still bottom 3 😂 so basically confirmed they only stuck with each other for the OG tag

kayl1986

VIP Member
It’s not going to be Gemma and luca. I don’t know how confident I am of them surviving casa. It’s usually a couple that would surprise you that gets fucked by casa so for me that would Gemma/luca or maybe dami/Indiyah.
Would love this. Also for paige and jacques to fall apart