Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I predict Davide won't be interested in any of the girls. He's probably had gorgeous girls falling for him all of his adult life, so more of the same shouldn't be of interest to him. He's already declared he's ready to get married, so as well as looking for someone he finds physically attractive, he's looking for someone with more substance, someone who is funny, strong, intelligent (and probably scares him a little), just like Ekin-Su. :)
i would love this but i do think heads turning during casa and then a reunification would be an even stronger storyline for them to make it to finals

Reactions: 3

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s already been said but a TikTok came up on my fyp of a girl saying one of the love island lads has got her pregnant and left to go on the show for opportunities. Not sure how legit it is but she has screenshots of the messages between them
Ohhh yeah that was his sister it’s fake. Sorry if it’s been answered already, haven’t gone through all the pages yet 😂

Palmyra.

She's never worked a day in her life, doesn't know struggle but then she wouldn't when her anti vax mum has paid for everything. That whole family are entitled narcisstic vapid creatures but that's what chasing fame and money does to you.

Her music is absolutely shite and she definitely went on love island to raise her profile and promote that auto tuned rubbish.

Also no one can convince me otherwise, her dad is a definitely locked in the closet 💀
Who even is her mum

Leo100

VIP Member
I’m hoping there is some Casa Amor drama but it seems unlikely from what we’ve seen of the new peeps so far & where they are in their relationships.

I think the rest of the series could be a long slog.
Yeah I'm thinking this , none of them will want to stray I reckon and maybe the newbies will try too hard to get in the main villa so it will put them off

Reactions: 2

NJH

I think if anyone is getting their heart broken or Gemma and Luca it’s going to be Luca. Gemma clearly goes for who she thinks the alpha of the pack is at the time or the one the gals are all into. If there’s a standout like that in casa I think she could be swayed..
Yeah, I think this could be a possibility!

ATV2021

VIP Member
I missed 3 nights of watching live. Just caught up and then took ages to find the right thread 😂 watching without tattling along isn't anywhere near as fun is it?!

Excited to be back here to watch live tonight!
Alas... its only a best bits episode tonight aswell. Roll on tomorrow!