• Gemma

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • Indiyah

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Ekin-Su

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I've seen Coco before somewhere but I cannot for the life of me think where.

I actually think Gemma and Jack would make a great couple. She's already acting like she can breathe and relax without Lu-cling-on.

I'm really hoping Davide is just acting cool but will stay faithful.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
jack saying his dad is ronan keating. a crap thing to have as something people wouldn’t know. He’s known on Ronan’s socials etc it’s not like no one would know him. Plus unusual surname and he’s got same tattoo as his dad.
i think he knows he’s less popular of the boys and not the girls typical type so bad get His 15mins.

Reactions: 17
So…. I’m hoping that Davide and Ekin-Su will ‘pass’ this test but I get the impression he is just waiting to see what she will do.

Reactions: 38
@GossWhore I couldnt quote as the thread closed but yeah im sick to death of "jokes" about how white I am. Its made me not like it at all (was bullied in school for that amongst other things) so amen to what you said 🙏 like I said I ended up doing 4 layers of tan, and it's fading so I feel I need to slap on more 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm very pale. The strong sun is harsh for me so I feel for Jack - he probably is feeling it!

Reactions: 25
I know I've seen Coco before somewhere but I cannot for the life of me think where.

I actually think Gemma and Jack would make a great couple. She's already acting like she can breathe and relax without Lu-cling-on.

I'm really hoping Davide is just acting cool but will stay faithful.
Same coco really reminds me of someone. Think she looks like a former islander.

Reactions: 7
ALSO that girl who was saying like instead of taking a breath? Holy moly… thick as two short planks. Why can’t they find people who are fit and somewhat intelligent?! There’s no way you’d catch a ‘vibe’ with her… doubt she even knows what day of the week it is.

if the dami kiss isn’t out of context then he’s fucked it for himself big time 😭

Obviously we don’t know the context of that Dami clip but if he does kiss someone outside a challenge then twitter is going to come for him 😭 Mind you i’m already seeing people defend him saying it looks like the girl is kissing him and not the other way around, ok so he can’t pull back?!

Reactions: 18
duck everyone having a problem with someone because they’re not orange. Orange isn’t a natural skin colour. Getthefuckout

• Heart
Reactions: 70
969E17E5-8BAE-4570-9DF4-81C677F20CEB.jpeg

One of my best friends is incredibly pale, she jokes calling herself “moon face”. She has lupus which means she is incredibly sensitive to the sun, so always stays in shade and wears factor 50 etc.

So many people take the piss out of her for being so pale and it makes me sad, because she’s so willowy and ethereal. She’s beautiful ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wow Antigoni happy they are playing her song.. I never would have guessed that would happen 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.