Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I was glad Amber won even if he was a plant because firstly he was hot and secondly it stopped the insufferable Molly winning.
Oh don’t disagree and yes Greg was a lovely guy, I meant ‘plant’ inasmuch as more or less anyone halfway decent would win with Amber.

Reactions: 4

coriander

VIP Member
That Summer girl is beautiful. The rest are not going to be turning heads unless it's scripted, don't think they're better than the current girls so no way these guys would risk it. They should have put in some actual bombshells in Casa Amor eg. Joanna (S5), Jourdan (S5) and Kaz (S4).

Also so many of them have bad 90s brown lip liner :sick:

sassylash

VIP Member
the main villa is dead all the men are sulking, but screaming before they go to bed at night looool

Confucius

What if they chuck a postcard in with ES sucking Ronans sons little finger then he will go crazy and mess the whole thing up cos clearly IT WAS A CHALLENGGGGEEEE.
He's not driven by pride so won't need to strike back if he sees ES in a possibly incriminating situation. He knows what the potential is with ES and I'm sure none of the new girls will match that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’ll probably watch in the morning now after the wedding i’ve been at! Was it a good episode? I know who went too. I saw the casa amor boys on twitter and was not at all impressed cos they all look about 12. Were the girls good? Did casa come at the end of the episode or?

Reactions: 3