Love Island 2022 #18 What in the Ekin shoe are those wedges?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the girls' oscar worthy acting now pretending these guys are actual contenders...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really appreciate them introducing the boys and girls in different episodes, 12 new faces in one episode always gets confusing

Reactions: 16
God they all look even worse off their instagrams, and that’s saying something! least it’s not just us ladies catfishing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tasha eyeing up the guys like “so which one of you will help me get a PLT deal”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
None of these men are fit? Is this the best they could do??? Disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Urgh stop it, the new girls are so gorgeous. It’s unfair the girls are stuck with such duds

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The love island promo pics really don’t do any of them any justice do they 😳

Reactions: 6
Those new girls are sadly not threats for the current girls. duck.

Only ones I think are realistically potential threats are pink bikini bird and the blonde lass at the end. Not that the other girls aren’t pretty, just don’t think they’re striking enough to top the originals 😬

Reactions: 27
I actually screamed "YOU'RE TAKING THE bleeping PISS" seeing the casa girls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.