Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha and Andrew will stay. Tasha will recouple in Casa Amore because in her mind she'll be blaming Andrew as the reason why they are always bottom of the public vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly if I was in there, I would point blank be saying these (Tasha and Andrew) have already found what they’re looking for so what’s the point in staying in longer? Danica, Antigoni, Charlie and Jay haven’t been given a proper chance. And it probably wouldn’t make me very popular in there but it’s true

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish the love islanders picking whoever to go home use the mentality that tasha and Andrew have found what they’re looking for so send them home….. but that’s really not going to happen is it

Reactions: 13
Want I want from casa ; Gemma to recouple
Davide to recouple
Indiyah or dami to do a liam from last year
Andrew to recouple
Tasha not to recouple

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what though just having Tasha and Andrew in the bottom is enough… not Andrew but Tasha, she’ll be proper wondering why they are in the bottom.

Also….Casa Amor 😬😬😬
It's not enough for me she needs to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The OGs stick together. It's kind of annoying - as Antigoni said to Jay they're all bonded together and it's hard for bombshells to infiltrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How long does casa amor normally last? I can’t remember! I go on holidays and if I miss the night where they all come back I will riot.

Reactions: 1
Problem is if the girls choose to send how Andrew but the boys choose danica then potentially 3 islanders go if tasha goes with him. Or will be like dom and Jess.
that year least put more pressure on the decisions
That if someone’s single they are dumped

Reactions: 1
But (and I don’t know why I’m defending tasha/Andrew) is the point of the show not to find love and get to the end aka win the prize. Tasha/Andrew are doing that whereas Jay ans danica have been in there two weeks and haven’t gotten anywhere.

Reactions: 4
How long does casa amor normally last? I can’t remember! I go on holidays and if I miss the night where they all come back I will riot.
It’s about 3 episodes then the return episode is a Friday so make us wait till Sunday to know the result. I think.

Reactions: 2
Problem is if the girls choose to send how Andrew but the boys choose danica then potentially 3 islanders go if tasha goes with him. Or will be like dom and Jess.
If that happens I really don’t think tasha would go with him……

Reactions: 8
If they choose Andrew then I can’t see Tasha going anywhere tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.