Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Most compatible couple:

• Gemma & Luca

Votes: 26 4.2%
  • Paige & Jacques

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Indiyah & Dami

Votes: 255 41.2%
  • Ekin-Su & Davide

Votes: 288 46.5%
  • Antigoni & Charlie

Votes: 14 2.3%
  • Danica & Jay

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Tasha & Andrew

Votes: 13 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crawling into the new thread with my new profile pic.. Ekin Su & Davide of course, I mean c'mon they are made for each other and I'm sure they'll be together after the show and look back on the time Davide said "you are a lyer actrez" & "what do you expect in four days me to mariooooooo" with found memories 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I kind of love that ekin had zero interest in rising to Antigone being pissed off with her. When you’re that low on the scale that Ekin won’t use you to create airtime for herself, that has to hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Sorry if already been mentioned, couldn’t find it.. has anyone noticed Laura whitmore hasn’t been on main show since the opener?!

Reactions: 45
Sorry if already been mentioned, couldn’t find it.. has anyone noticed Laura whitmore hasn’t been on main show since the opener?!
Sure there was an Instagram story of her at the airport a few days ago. So we'll see her for casa and possibly the next dumping before casa especially if a twist

Reactions: 4
I voted Antigoni and Charlie ❤❤❤
I want Charlie to have an amazing experience and I said the first night he walked in I thought he nice and couldn't see anything wrong with him. Attractive in a different way 😍

Reactions: 19
I voted ekin and davide they are fastly becoming My favourite love island couple ever. I have been routing for these two from the start

• Heart
Reactions: 30
3E0E11D1-86C2-4839-A584-57FF8E0EA4E7.png

whyyyy do so many people worship Jacques and luca?!?! They are the worst ones in there! I really hope they’re at the bottom with the least compatible couples 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Ekin and davide give me like divorced couple vibes but really they regret that choice and still flirt but like they know it’s toxic but I am here for it. I also imagine her as like a housewife who does Pilates and wears nice perfume to me she looks much older than her age but she really is the main character. Also cringing for Danica how did she not see Jay was not into her 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So I'm catching up because after bleeping around in Ibiza*. I was in the gym most of today's episode😭😭😭 so catching up with you lads now

- Tasha continues to annoy me. She the girl who tries to solve all her relationship issues with sex.
- Davide thinks Ekin is a "good looking gworrl" -- Feels like when she get your divorced parents are at your graduation after not being the same room together but you feel the love
- Today I've realised how small Jacques is. He really is an angry boy

- Danica scrambling like it's results day and you're frantically calling every uni. You wanted to study law but duck it Dairy Herd Management at University Centre Reaseheath. I'll take it.

- Jay deffo said the door was closed to Danica but she picked him anyways loool so she said "IMMA FORCE IT" 💀💀💀 But you do you boo.

- Paige speech made me gag. But she's a pick me like her bestie Tasha

- Luca face as Tasha was speaking LOL

- Aww Indiyah. After her nonsense time with Ikenna. She deserves happiness

- Gemma hated every moment being mushy. I understand lol but Luca teeth. Omgggg

- ES smirked because she loved having that moment on her. The decision wasn't hard girl.
Davide doing little kissy mouth at ES. They are so dumb together. I hate and love it. Davide "nice speech" smug git lol

- Antigone is a pretty gworl. She doesn't need that makeup on.

- Ekin ordering Davide around again..awwwww my divorced parents are getting remarried. Love the fact ES swarned around not giving a tit after the recoupling. WrEkin Su don't stop for nothing.

- Tbh Jay is just desserts. He picked Paige when she was with Jacques. And Danica picked him when he was interested in Antigone.

- Dami took Indiyah outta that conversation between Danica and Jacques. Good decision.

- Tasha to Paige: yoU gonna wEaR seXy UnderWEar ---- begs

- Luca: good speech Tasha you should be proud of yourself (he really hates her)

- I DON'T NEED LUCA BISH SUCKING GEMMA OWENS FEET IN THE DARK

- But it looks like the manicure bar is open for Jacques and Paige, Luca and Gemma, Indiyah and Dami

*if you want a thread of my escapade champagne drunk on a boat that I finessed my way on by being mouthy. I'll write it. Kidding. Saving it for my memoirs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sure there was an Instagram story of her at the airport a few days ago. So we'll see her for casa and possibly the next dumping before casa especially if a twist
I don’t really see the point of her , she’s not needed on the show

Reactions: 28
I just love davide. He’s pure gold. Coupled up with Ekin again and he’s back in the kitchen making her a cup of tea like a barista 😂

I don’t really see the point of her , she’s not needed on the show
I’m watching back S1 of love island. Caroline Flack is a complete vibe, she made the show what it is. (That and S1 is miles away from the latter PC seasons) Laura just seems awkward and fumbles her way through presenting aftersun.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ekin su is so beautiful but she definitely looks older. I can't pinpoint why though. She's not wrinkly or that drawn looking?

Is it her whole image? That style of hair and the longer skirts? She looks like a rich housewife.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.