Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ it sounds like a blockbuster horror trailer
Actually, when you watch LI with subtitles, it says 'SCARY MUSIC' when the opening credits are rolling in 🤣 Didn't pay attention for the Casa Amor announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The producers obviously told the boys to be nicer to Danica. When has Luca ever given her the time of day??

This season is so manufactured

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Why not dump Tasha and Andrew as they’ve already found what they’re looking for. Give the others a chance to find the same 😉
Hahaha true and if they actually think they're good together then they'd be removing competition as well 😂 would love them to be ruthless and turn on them

Reactions: 1
Hope they pick Antigoni but it'll be Danica. Hopefully this have knocked tasha confidence and she'll move on fast in casa. Islanders if they had any sense they'd vote tasha and Andrew out

Reactions: 14
Should be tasha and Andrew that are dumped cause
They’re together. Give
The 4 singles a chance. But they won’t dump an OG couple.

Reactions: 15
I know you shouldn’t believe everything you read but I did see in a media article today that one of the people who left the villa is a “shocker”…

Reactions: 7
Casa Amor YESSSS 😁
Can’t wait to watch Tashas head turn 😅
Ekin su if she stays with Davide this will be a bit test for them both in here for it
Jaqs is gonna turn Paige will be loyal I can just see it
Why does Gemma always have a face like a smacked ass 😒
Don’t care about the others not gonna lie 😂

Reactions: 6
I hope there some effing spicy people in casa amor otherwise it's just gonna be a yawnfest

Reactions: 11
What we need now are some REAL bombshells in Casa Amor - people who they all will really struggle to stay away from. We need some DRAMA!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s so orchestrated, the producers need to butt out and let the islanders go with the flow and do their own thing like in the first few seasons!

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched tonights yet but just popped on to say I wanna kick Lucas head in regardless x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.