Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The wait is over"

No Iain, the wait has just begun for this dumping #AnotherCliffhanger

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No point in casa amor if they're all loved up as much as they reckon , Danica and Charlie deserve the chance but not gunna get it

Reactions: 10
I know Danika is most likely the one leaving but I still hope the guys decide “actually Andrew deserves better than this, let’s put Tasha out”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why not dump Tasha and Andrew as they’ve already found what they’re looking for. Give the others a chance to find the same 😉

Reactions: 30
The producers really are bleeping us over arent they. The disrespect to the general public…

Reactions: 10
Should have stayed with the public vote about who goes, it’s obvious who the islanders will save.

Reactions: 15
Oooh that casa amor teaser was goood!! I’ve never been a fan of the casa amor part but this season I am so here for it!!!

Reactions: 4
Fffss im going away tomorrow until monday, this feels like a personal attack from the producers

although I won’t be watching i will be saying a little prayer every night that ES and Davide survive casa amor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.