Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Shocked at Antigoni’s behaviour as well. End of the day babes, Danica CAN pick whoever she wants, it’s a game show, and being coupled up with Charlie doesn’t mean it’s the end for you and Jay. May the best woman win and all that. None of them have loyalty to her. And they don’t need to declare their decisions either or justifications for doing so. Might be shit but… it’s life innit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

immaturecow

I know people who used to work in the same hospital as Paige, and apparently she was very stuck up and in work and would look down on people. I didn’t want to believe it at first because obviously I wanted to route for my fellow welsh girl, but I’m not surprised that this side of her is coming out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Oh Paige, no. Mean girl vibes.

Antigoni needs more grace. Indiyah is such a cool girl.

What is going on with Danica?!

Reactions: 34

Dove88

Paige straddling Jacques while he spoke to her like actual dirt was utterly infuriating. I don't rate her, I get snakey vibes from her but even I was shouting at the telly for her to have a bit of self respect and fuck him right off. I don't know if she thought she was giving bad bitch energy with her head wobbling like a bowl of jelly but it was actual rage inducing watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
If you vote Ekin & Davide thats a waste, they’re 10000% safe without your vote. USE SMARTLY GUYS (I’m taking this seriously😭)

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Playing devils advocate here but if Tasha and Andrew do end up in the bottom and the boys decide to send Tasha home thinking she’s found what she’s here for, I could totally see Andrew choosing to leave with her.
Then he deserves her the looser

• Haha