Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanie90

I re watched last nights and cracking up at indiyah saying “ I did a handstand twerk and shaved my arse for that!” 😂 on another note I give it 6 months before Paige has an OF

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Dove88

Antigoni has gone from a solid 10 to absolute 0 in my eyes tonight. Totally uncalled for on her part

Reactions: 30

Louby_Lou

Not sure why everyone is going in on Danica. I'm not her number 1 fan but this is my take:

She did know the door was closed, but she's hardly going to admit that to them lot. Who was she supposed to pick? Out of the 2 she is more attracted to Jay than Charlie, even if nothing was going to come of it.

AND

Everyone knows it doesn't matter if you're in a couple. If you fancy someone else and everyone knows it then you're gonna knock about with them anyway so it's not a big deal unless there is a threat of being at risk of veing voted etc etc.
Exactly, really pissed me off with how entitled Antigoni was behaving, so she wanted both Jay and Davide? Why did Ekin need to ask her permission to choose Davide? Antigoni has only been coupled with him a week! And I don't remember Antigoni asking Ekin's permission to get all flirty with Jay on her picnic 'date' she was practically baiting him to kiss her (and this was at the stage when Ekin was super into Jay).

I really want to see some of the other 'established' couples get broken up - Luca/Gemma, Paige/Jaques & Tasha/Andrew - I feel none of them are as 'secure' as they'd like the public to think and if one half of any of them went, would make things more interesting in the villa. India and Dami are just boring at this stage - seem nice, but again conveniently forgetting they were coupled up with other people in the beginning, and actually chose to stay in those couplings despite not 'feeling it'. They only got together when Ikenna and Amber so conveniently left the villa. They had such an easy ride it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 29

ASAnigel

VIP Member
You have to be so confident and sure of yourself to go on this show and I actually don’t know how they do it.
Being left until last in a recoupling would be my worst nightmare, it makes me so sad for them 😭

I started tearing up about poor Charlie (I think this might be jet lag tho, it’s usually sponsor an animal adverts but apparently it’s love island too now)

• Haha

Gymhoned

VIP Member
The producers landed on their feet with EKKKINNNNNNN!!!! She needs to be put in some museum in a glass box with 24 hr security after this show

• Haha
  • Wow

TC14

Chatty Member
Danika... No I dont feel sorry for her at all... she is so deluded.. why does she pick guys who clearly tell her honestly they have no romantic interest...get her out !!

She's pushy.. over confident, bolshie and always seems angry ... so desperate

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Omg I’m DYING for danica! How is nobody into her? They don’t seem to want to end up with her at all..

• Sad