Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MotherlyLove

Antigoni is only upset because she’s ended up drawing the short straw with the least popular guy with zero chat and a rubber face. Bitching about Ekin and Danica has brought her well down in my books, they had to pick someone ??

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Oh my god that was so bitchy from paige. She basically told danica to fuck off while they chat shit about her

Reactions: 45

Loopy83

VIP Member
I can't believe Paige just sat on his lap while he spoke to her like a piece of crap. I would have been off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Antigoni has gone down in my estimation tonight tbh. And I didn't like Paige anyway so this has just sealed the deal, sorry bout it.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Did I hear right and Paige said to Danica that her, Antigone etc were talking ‘just us girls’? The girls have been really weird to Danica from the start tbh, Antigone is newer than she is 🤔

• Sad

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Danica please go for Andrew 🙏🏻

and imma contradict myself now🤦🏻‍♀️, I hope Ekin-Su goes for Davide cause I love the banter between them atm 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
I do agree with all the comments saying Paige was a twat.

We have identified the real “Bad Bitch” and it turns out Tasha misunderstood the definition
Danica has more bad bitch in her little finger than Tasha has in her whole body.

she’s been the last picked, rejected over and over but still holds her head high and looks amazing.

tasha throws tantrums because she doesn’t get people’s heart rates going.

• Haha

nic95

Completely changed my opinion on Paige tonight, how horrible was that!? Really feel for Danica.

Reactions: 42

cee-bee

VIP Member
Not liking this side of antigoni tbh. She seems to be pissed about Davide AND Jay, which makes me think she’s just annoyed at being paired up with Charlie. This is the way the show goes. Stop being a petulant when it doesn’t go exactly your way

Reactions: 42