Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Why is it everyone can pick all they like. Like Jay took paige but when Danica does it then she is bullied. I'm glad she picked Jay. It was her choice. Antigoni couldn't make her mind up and still moaning about davide and ekin. I hope Danica meets the man for her in casa and will twist

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Gemma
"Not only is he one of the kindest, most sincere and gentle people I've ever met, he's also the most handsome"
neww.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

upsid3down

I gen feel sorry for Danica, it must be such a horrible feeling, the girls and being fucking bitches to her and none of the guys are interested, I’d literally leave if I were her

• Heart
Reactions: 40

coriander

VIP Member
Danica makes really weird decisions BUT I'm really not understanding why Antigoni is annoyed, she's not shown any indication of being interested in Jay and they're not even a couple!
Also Paige needs to fuck off 🖕

Reactions: 40

Laika1234

VIP Member
Charlie - now has my vote to stay in. I felt really sorry for him there. Antigone walking off sucking was shitty in him.

Danica/Jay - he was clear he wasn’t into her but to be fair he did the same to Paige. Danica should do what’s right with her but she’s very insistent even when she’s told no.

Paige - mean girl.

Reactions: 38

iieee

VIP Member
As someone who never saw what everyone saw in Antigoni I am here for this episode. Also her songs are crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38