Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
Ooooh guess what I just remembered - in season 1 Hannah and John were voted most compatible couple - they then chose who they thought were least compatible to go home!! Imagine davide and ekin su come out on top and have to choose a couple to leave! The CHAOS!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Topaz

Chatty Member
Just catching up. The second hand HUMILIATION I feel for this girl 😬😳🥴
NINTCHDBPICT000741108027.jpg

Never in the history of Love Island has someone been rejected by so many, so quickly and so decisively! Not even Hugo the spinster aunt of last season 😵

• Sad
  • Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I hope this happens:

Ekin Su picks davide
Danica picks Andrew
Antigoni picks jay
Tasha picks charlie

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Idk why Danica can’t read the room with men BUT she went before Antigone and I don’t think she should have to choose someone she’s not into at all either 😬 but Antigone is behaving like Luca did when Danica picked him

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Did Paige just tell Danica to fuck off basically? 😑 I honestly don’t get why she is being treated so bad by everyone its cuntish.

Reactions: 36

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I am still laughing at Charlie worming his way out of the villa.

For that reason alone, he couldn't possibly be my least favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Paige is an absolute muggle and I can’t wait for Casa Amor when Jacques picks his next victim and this shady mean girl ends up wanting some friends to cry to. Gurl bye, you can’t sit with us.

• Haha
  • Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I'm just so bored of paige tash and gem being bitches but staying safe in their couples atm, they need shaking up / booting out
Tonight completely cemented my dislike of paige especially
It’s the way Gemma spoke to Ekin-Su about choosing Davide as well. Who do you think you’re talking to in that tone you silly little bitch 😂 she acts like a prefect or Head Girl. Sneering at everyone and judging everyone’s decisions. Fuck off you’re about 10 😂😂😂😂

• Haha