Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why everyone is going in on Danica. I'm not her number 1 fan but this is my take:

She did know the door was closed, but she's hardly going to admit that to them lot. Who was she supposed to pick? Out of the 2 she is more attracted to Jay than Charlie, even if nothing was going to come of it.

AND

Everyone knows it doesn't matter if you're in a couple. If you fancy someone else and everyone knows it then you're gonna knock about with them anyway so it's not a big deal unless there is a threat of being at risk of veing voted etc etc.
Exactly, really pissed me off with how entitled Antigoni was behaving, so she wanted both Jay and Davide? Why did Ekin need to ask her permission to choose Davide? Antigoni has only been coupled with him a week! And I don't remember Antigoni asking Ekin's permission to get all flirty with Jay on her picnic 'date' she was practically baiting him to kiss her (and this was at the stage when Ekin was super into Jay).

I really want to see some of the other 'established' couples get broken up - Luca/Gemma, Paige/Jaques & Tasha/Andrew - I feel none of them are as 'secure' as they'd like the public to think and if one half of any of them went, would make things more interesting in the villa. India and Dami are just boring at this stage - seem nice, but again conveniently forgetting they were coupled up with other people in the beginning, and actually chose to stay in those couplings despite not 'feeling it'. They only got together when Ikenna and Amber so conveniently left the villa. They had such an easy ride it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone know how the interview process works and the questions they ask? I’d just love to know how they always end up with these playground bullies.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm so happy about Ekin & Davide, I love them so much 🥰 hope they actually stay together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I voted ES and Davide sorry lads no tactical vote from me. I’m not a bad, sassy witch after all.. I was a melt watching them two 😭 OBSESSED 🤌

By the end of the series it probably will be!!! Our opinions are so different with this show, she loves Paige & Jacques, Andrew & Tasha, Luca & Gemma. The ones I can’t fkin stand😭
Andrew AND Tasha ???!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how anyone could like girls like Paige or Gemma. Surely they just remind everyone of the nasty, clique-y “popular” girls at school who treated everyone else like dirt under their shoe, whether it was because their family had a bit of £ or they were conventionally good looking? 😳

I’m convinced anyone who likes them/backs them up are one of the following: 1) bad judges of character; 2) the kind of person who just admires and automatically adores pretty girls or 3) they were that girl themselves in school/they act in similar ways now so see no issue with it.

You have to understand that the kind of people who go on these TV shows - no matter how ‘nice’ they seem - have to be a certain level of arrogant to even be on these kinds of things. Secondly, you also can’t take them all at face value. The ones who mess up, make mistakes or make decisions others disagree with are usually the ones who are the most genuine, whereas the ones who play it safe are being strategic. Everyone thought Paige was an absolute doll, but she was just acting for the cameras. They’re not stupid and they want to be in that final for the best possible outcome when they get out.
Agree with all of this!! You can see Gemma and Paige swanning around the bedroom like the cats that got the cream. Serious 'mean girl' vibes from both of them (even though I kind of like Gemma) their poor choice in men reflects on their own character - anyone who would willingly choose either Luca or Jacques after the behaviour they have displayed has major deficiencies in their own character.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
By the end of the series it probably will be!!! Our opinions are so different with this show, she loves Paige & Jacques, Andrew & Tasha, Luca & Gemma. The ones I can’t fkin stand😭
This is why I only discuss love island on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I dont know how she hasn't cried. I'd be sobbing in the bathroom that no one likes me and no one will talk to me
Absolutely! She'd be well within her rights. Especially when Tasha/Paige complain about their blokes, like she said yesterday the guys just all ignore her, even the one she's sharing a bed with 😑

Reactions: 7
I can't believe I thought Jacques was a fine thing in the beginning...I really wanna shoot myself right now 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It would have been so much easier to vote least compatible and to be given 3 votes. I wanted to vote most compatible as Indiyah and Dami and Queen ES and Davide cos omfg I just love them two together. But I voted tactically and voted Antigoni and Charlie but wanted to vote Danica and Jay too as I really want all 4 of them to have a good chance at someone.

Hope the producers choose violence and put Tasha and Andrew in the bottom and make them pick one girl and one boy each.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.