Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bestfriend saying she voted for Paige and Jacques🤨 i’m not even bleeping surprised, her ex boyfriend is literally Jacques’ bloody double personality wise 🤦‍♀️

FYI - not getting that het up over the show & voting but if u have a friend with a head ex like Jacques you’ll know what I mean.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Also, remember that Danica has done to Jay what Jay did to Paige so I’ve got no idea why he can be so upset by it.
He’s not upset by it. He was one of the few that was sound about it until he had to spell it out for her that he wasn’t interested.

Reactions: 9
Maybe a smart move by Danica to pick Jay, I feel like Charlie clearly doesn’t fit the vibe of the villa and she might know she’s in a stronger position by picking him?

Reactions: 19
I do agree with all the comments saying Paige was a twit.

We have identified the real “Bad witch” and it turns out Tasha misunderstood the definition
Danica has more bad witch in her little finger than Tasha has in her whole body.

she’s been the last picked, rejected over and over but still holds her head high and looks amazing.

tasha throws tantrums because she doesn’t get people’s heart rates going.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Surprised at Antigonis bitchiness , she didn't seem like she was like that
Another pampered princess who was possibly doing some “acting”? Mask slipped perhaps?

As for Paige, she needs bringing down a peg or two - clearly thinks her & Jackie are Romeo & Juliet and now getting over confident in her status. Well how did that end?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t feel sorry for Danica anymore, she’s a glutton for punishment for choosing someone that made it clear they didn’t want her 🙄. AntigonI could’ve handled it a bit better but at least she apologised when she’d calmed down.

Paige is a silly witch for telling Indiyah and Danica to basically duck off so they slag her off.

Reactions: 12
On Twitter and it overwhelmingly looks like it’s anti Paques and anti Tandrew… I actually think the dickheads will be leaving. Wouldn’t mind Andrew staying and having a go of things with Danica though but the producers obviously hate the viewers

Reactions: 14
My bestfriend saying she voted for Paige and Jacques🤨 i’m not even bleeping surprised, her ex boyfriend is literally Jacques’ bloody double personality wise 🤦‍♀️

FYI - not getting that het up over the show & voting but if u have a friend with a head ex like Jacques you’ll know what I mean.
I take it the friendship is now over?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone who thinks Paige and Jacques are a good couple I'm sorry but you're toxic lol

Reactions: 29
Just catching up now...

Jesus Danica girl, WHY did you do that to yourself?? 🙉🙉 He was basically saying in a nice way that he didn't fancy you - he first used the age gap as a nice excuse, then to CONFIRM, he told her he had more of a connection with Antigoni. I wanted the ground to swallow me up when he said it to her, how did she get it so wrong?? 😳

Another theory is, she might think that being coupled up with Charlie will leave her vulnerable to being the couple most likely to be voted out - she'd be wrong there too, cause I think after tonights episode, lots feel for Charlie!

Also, Antigoni has no reason to be annoyed..Jay has given her zero time of the day, it's obvious he doesn't fancy her either. Ball was just in the girls court and Jay knew he wouldn't be chosen by the others.

Also...

Tasha is a dirty witch and Paige is a bleep

That is all 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really hope Charlie gets saved and gets a chance with someone in casa. I feel so sorry for him, his poor sunburn looks sore and he seems like a really sweet guy.
I think there’s just such a horrible bunch of people in there this year.
feel like the only genuinely nice people are indiyah, ES, Charlie and Danica (although I can’t warm to her). I would have had Antigoni in that group too but not after tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I take it the friendship is now over?
By the end of the series it probably will be!!! Our opinions are so different with this show, she loves Paige & Jacques, Andrew & Tasha, Luca & Gemma. The ones I can’t fkin stand😭

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know how anyone could like girls like Paige or Gemma. Surely they just remind everyone of the nasty, clique-y “popular” girls at school who treated everyone else like dirt under their shoe, whether it was because their family had a bit of £ or they were conventionally good looking? 😳

I’m convinced anyone who likes them/backs them up are one of the following: 1) bad judges of character; 2) the kind of person who just admires and automatically adores pretty girls or 3) they were that girl themselves in school/they act in similar ways now so see no issue with it.

You have to understand that the kind of people who go on these TV shows - no matter how ‘nice’ they seem - have to be a certain level of arrogant to even be on these kinds of things. Secondly, you also can’t take them all at face value. The ones who mess up, make mistakes or make decisions others disagree with are usually the ones who are the most genuine, whereas the ones who play it safe are being strategic. Everyone thought Paige was an absolute doll, but she was just acting for the cameras. They’re not stupid and they want to be in that final for the best possible outcome when they get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The producers best have some good choices up their sleeves for casa amor , cba with it being Gemma, Paige and Tasha in the final thinking they're the publics favs
( I know Ekin and Davide are popular but anything could happen with them , not predictable like the others)

Also to add I like Dami and Indiyah so would be happy for them to be finalists and win

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.