Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
indiyah and dami or ekin su and davide are the only correct votes imo

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In any other scenario Danica would be picked over girls like Tasha, Paige and Antigone- hands down. This being itv and love island she has to settle for scraps. duck em. I’m glad she picked Jay. He can wind his neck in as well, he picked Paige despite watching her fool around with jacques every night.

Changed my opinion of Andrew, you just know she will do the dirty on him, and he deserves it for being a simp to a girl that is clearly using him, everyone can see it but him.

Voted for Davide and Ekin - should have given my
vote to Danica and Jay just because she needs the votes- the girls have been shittier to her than the guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just catching up. The second hand HUMILIATION I feel for this girl 😬😳🥴
NINTCHDBPICT000741108027.jpg

Never in the history of Love Island has someone been rejected by so many, so quickly and so decisively! Not even Hugo the spinster aunt of last season 😵

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm just so bored of paige tash and gem being witches but staying safe in their couples atm, they need shaking up / booting out
Tonight completely cemented my dislike of paige especially
I do agree with all the comments saying Paige was a twit.

We have identified the real “Bad witch” and it turns out Tasha misunderstood the definition

Reactions: 13
I voted for Danica and Jay. I like them both and would like to see them both find someone new in casa.

Hopefully Andrew and Tasha and Antigone and Charlie are in the bottom. Then the islanders keep Andrew and Antigone as one from each couple

Reactions: 9
I voted Davide & Ekin-Su.
If anyones voted for Paige and Jacques, or Gemma and Luca, I’m judging you 👍🏼🫠
Honestly anyone voting Paige/Jacques, Gemma/Luca or Andrew/Rasha I am judging so hard. Those three couples are boring as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love that Danica picking Jay has meant it’s the death knell for the ultimate villa gameplayer 🤣

Also, remember that Danica has done to Jay what Jay did to Paige so I’ve got no idea why he can be so upset by it. Paige made it clear she was with Jacques before Jay chose her. He thinks he’s so clever and has played it so well (thinking that being coupled with Antigone would mean he stays). I find it hilarious that the one so cocksure about winning has fucked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just so bored of paige tash and gem being witches but staying safe in their couples atm, they need shaking up / booting out
I thought Paige made that conversation weird on her own. I didn’t think tasha or Gemma looked comfortable but just felt they didn’t want get up and leave either.

Also for all that neither lad even pulled Antigoni for a chat so not sure it’s even worth her energy to be annoyed.

Reactions: 8
So will they do the whole voting one person from each couple off i’m wondering? Like they will probably have the two couples with the least votes and then the islanders might have to pick one person from each couple to go home??
watch Tasha strop that Andrew should leave instead of her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But I think they’ll have about 3 or 4 bottom couples no? To shake up whoever they want to stray in casa..
I think they’ll do it like past years where one girl and one guy go home decided by the opposite sex. In that case I think Danica and Charlie could go home but I’d love for the boys to be chaotic and send Tasha home.

Reactions: 11
Think it will be danica and Jay and Charlie and antigoni as the boftom 2 couples. Then 1 of each gets chosen to go by the islanders. Jay and antigoni stay and the day after they have a kiss

casa amor.
Yeah looks that way and all islanders will get rid of Danica and Charlie

Reactions: 7
Just catching up. The second hand HUMILIATION I feel for this girl 😬😳🥴
View attachment 1379327

Never in the history of Love Island has someone been rejected by so many, so quickly and so decisively! Not even Hugo the spinster aunt of last season 😵
Honestly I dont know how she hasn't cried. I'd be sobbing in the bathroom that no one likes me and no one will talk to me

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Pleeeeasse let Andrew and Tasha be in the bottom 2. Even if they survive, she'll question why and the boys will make him see sense!

Reactions: 15
It’s the way Gemma spoke to Ekin-Su about choosing Davide as well. Who do you think you’re talking to in that tone you silly little witch 😂 she acts like a prefect or Head Girl. Sneering at everyone and judging everyone’s decisions. duck off you’re about 10 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So will they do the whole voting one person from each couple off i’m wondering? Like they will probably have the two couples with the least votes and then the islanders might have to pick one person from each couple to go home??
I think it will be anigoni and Charlie and Danica and jay. The girls will save antigoni (Danica has picked too many of their men) and then the boys will save jay because Charlie’s so quiet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.