Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma
"Not only is he one of the kindest, most sincere and gentle people I've ever met, he's also the most handsome"
neww.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She is a nice girl. She was gutted and danica totally made tbe
Wrong choice. She then spoke to danica and sorted it
Antigone acted like a rude spoilt witch. When she realised none of the fellas are into her and she took it out in Danica. Her apology was one of those sorry not sorry apologies. Danica was very dignified and graceful about it.

Reactions: 25
I can already tell what Jacques would be like in bed. He'd be like a bulldog after a long walk. Panting, slobbery, and all over the place.
but most of all, selfish.

he’d come in about two minutes then have the gall to ask if his rabbit thrusting had made you come, and when you said no he’d shrug and roll over and go to sleep leaving you in a pit of self loathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Antigone acted like a rude spoilt witch. When she realised none of the fellas are into her and she took it out in Danica. Her apology was one of those sorry not sorry apologies. Danica was very dignified and graceful about it.
Antigoni was nice to Danica but decided to moan about Ekin-Su instead. I don’t really see why Ekin-Su should have told her she was going to pick Davide in advance 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
And she was fake as duck when she “patched things up” with Danica, so I’ve gone off her massively. Shame cos I thought she was sound. But she made her feel so bad Danica was practically falling all over herself trying to apologise to her when in my opinion she didn’t have to. Jay doesn’t belong to Antigoni 🤷🏼‍♀️

When you’ve just made someone feel so awkward and awful and gone off with several other girls to talk about how she’s done you wrong essentially by just going with her gut - when you would’ve done the same thing in her position had you chosen first and gotten your way - don’t then turn around and crack on like you weren’t arsed and it’s no big deal. witch PLEASE. Antigoni should be the one saying sorry for that massive overreaction

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Once Antigone cooled down she wanted to clear the air with danica and could see she’d done nothing wrong. I think her storm off was very dramatic and I defo don’t think she’s as laid back and cool as she was making herself out to be but I think Paige was a knob about it.

Was Jacques even in this episode?

Reactions: 17
Paige is an absolute muggle and I can’t wait for Casa Amor when Jacques picks his next victim and this shady mean girl ends up wanting some friends to cry to. Gurl bye, you can’t sit with us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can't believe Danica got that much grief and unneeded bitchiness from picking jay who btw has no ties to anyone and what's to stop antigoni getting to know jay still but imagine if she picked Andrew head of bitchiness Tasha and Paige would of absolutely annihilated her :(

Reactions: 21
I’d have liked for indiyah to kick up a bit of a fuss about basically being told to duck off to see the villa’s reactions but she’s too well mannered
‘We’re different people I can’t be mad you’re not me’ oh duck offfffff Saint Antigone 🙄
Saint antigoni sums her up perfectly she can do no wrong in her own and some othered eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Once Antigone cooled down she wanted to clear the air with danica and could see she’d done nothing wrong. I think her storm off was very dramatic and I defo don’t think she’s as laid back and cool as she was making herself out to be but I think Paige was a knob about it.

Was Jacques even in this episode?
I agree. The storm off was more of a ‘for duck sake’ heat of the moment, and she’s proba tamping that she’s with Charlie. God bless him for turning up. I think once she calmed herself she realised she was being a bit dramatic and she apologised for it. She didn’t have to apologise if she thought she was in the right, she seen the error she made and confronted it

Reactions: 6
I want Antigoni, Danica, Paige, Charlie and Jacques to dissappear off my screen as soon as.
Tasha and Luca too. Producers, if you read here, please oblige!!

Reactions: 5
I think the guys are intimidated by strong beautiful women.

That's why Danica, Antigoni and Ekin Su are having a bumpy road.

I hope Casa Amour brings in some confident men.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.