Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing devils advocate here but if Tasha and Andrew do end up in the bottom and the boys decide to send Tasha home thinking she’s found what she’s here for, I could totally see Andrew choosing to leave with her.
Then he deserves her the looser

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Playing devils advocate here but if Tasha and Andrew do end up in the bottom and the boys decide to send Tasha home thinking she’s found what she’s here for, I could totally see Andrew choosing to leave with her.
If they’re in the bottom, I think they'll both be booted off if the islanderspick because of tactics. “They’ve found each other and they why we're all here. Danica and Jay (eg) need a chance”

Reactions: 8
can you imagine Luca’s smug smile when the boys decide to send Tasha home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
same, and she won’t deserve it at all.

I’m really rooting for Ekin to win at this point. Last couple of years I’ve felt a bit meh about the winner but she is the most redeeming character in there. She’s kept it entertaining, has stirred up trouble without being a witch or dishonest, she’s worn her heart on her sleeve and has a good connection with someone in there. She’s a bit of an underdog and gets picked on, but perseveres and is always lovely to other girls. She’d be a nightmare to be friends with but she’s the ideal love island contestant.

also excited for her bullies (Gemma, Luca, Paige and Jacques) to see her as a top voted couple while they are not. That wild rattle a lot of entitled arrogant feathers of that lot.

Reactions: 31
When will someone be getting sent home do you think its tomorrow or tomorow a cliffhanger x

Reactions: 2
Tbf to Andrew, him willing to go down on Tasha in a room full of people on NATIONAL. TV. Has brought him up in my estimation ever so slightly

you just KNOW that Jacques isn’t into that at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooooh guess what I just remembered - in season 1 Hannah and John were voted most compatible couple - they then chose who they thought were least compatible to go home!! Imagine davide and ekin su come out on top and have to choose a couple to leave! The CHAOS!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Davide just seems much more likeable when he’s with Ekin-Su. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have to admire Ekin-Su and her confidence.

Reactions: 24
Ooooh guess what I just remembered - in season 1 Hannah and John were voted most compatible couple - they then chose who they thought were least compatible to go home!! Imagine davide and ekin su come out on top and have to choose a couple to leave! The CHAOS!
Yes please!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah lads I’m still here on my I Don’t think Luca is that bad rock all alone. Just don’t shun me 😔 I’m not all bad I promise.
I’ve always liked luca. Shimmy up that rock 😂

Laughing at the fact Antigone couldn't keep her nice girl act up. The mask has slipped.

As much as I dislike Tasha and boring Andrew I would love to see Paige and Jacques dumped first.
She is a nice girl. She was gutted and danica totally made tbe
Wrong choice. She then spoke to danica and sorted it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I just really vanilla or is this what couples actually do in bed
I've unfortunately dated two foot fetish dudes and one did this kissing the feet kind of tit and the other just wanted me to wear frilly socks in bed because he liked the outline of feet or some tit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tbf to Andrew, him willing to go down on Tasha in a room full of people on NATIONAL. TV. Has brought him up in my estimation ever so slightly

you just KNOW that Jacques isn’t into that at all
I can already tell what Jacques would be like in bed. He'd be like a bulldog after a long walk. Panting, slobbery, and all over the place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.