Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted Ekin and Davide purely because I can’t risk having Davides beautiful face taken away from my screen

Reactions: 25
If you vote Ekin & Davide thats a waste, they’re 10000% safe without your vote. USE SMARTLY GUYS (I’m taking this seriously😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've just turned over to Now 70's music chanel. It's playing David Soul, Don't Give Up On Us ... I said to my hubby it's Davide and Ekin Sue's song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh ffs I think two bottom couples will be Jay and Danica. Charlie and antigo and I bet one from each couple will leave but I hope not. Just get rid antgoni and Charlie
I don’t know if these different and incorrect spellings of Antigone are intentional but I’m laughing my head off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to just go with Charlie and antigoni. They need it most and have to keep antigoni in. She deserves better.

Reactions: 8
I impulsively voted Ekin and Davide but wish I’d voted more tactically for Danica :( 15 mins is too short and I was too emotional after that recoupling :(
I agree, I followed my vagina…my brain didn’t have a chance to even register

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So will they do the whole voting one person from each couple off i’m wondering? Like they will probably have the two couples with the least votes and then the islanders might have to pick one person from each couple to go home??

Reactions: 6
I went for Dami and Indiyah. I would’ve gone for Gemma but Luca pisses me off

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs I think two bottom couples will be Jay and Danica. Charlie and antigo and I bet one from each couple will leave but I hope not. Just get rid antgoni and Charlie
Think it will be danica and Jay and Charlie and antigoni as the boftom 2 couples. Then 1 of each gets chosen to go by the islanders. Jay and antigoni stay and the day after they have a kiss

casa amor.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Voted for Danica and Jay - she deserves to stay in after the way she’s been treated tonight. Antigoni showed her true colours - being mad at both Ekin AND Danica! Nope! Girl bye!

Reactions: 16
Danica is on the wrong show. Can totally see her on the apprentice. She’s “a good looking girl” but I don’t feel like she’s got a spark and that’s why noones buying what she’s selling.

Danica, you’re fired.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So will they do the whole voting one person from each couple off i’m wondering? Like they will probably have the two couples with the least votes and then the islanders might have to pick one person from each couple to go home??
That's what usually happens

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.