Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely changed my opinion on Paige tonight, how horrible was that!? Really feel for Danica.

Reactions: 42
What happened with Paige/Danica/Jay? I haven't watched in over a week!

Reactions: 1
I voted Davide & Ekin-Su.
If anyones voted for Paige and Jacques, or Gemma and Luca, I’m judging you 👍🏼🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They might make the bottom 2 couples choose to stay but can’t be coupled up or they have to leave together, if it’s someone like andrew/Tasha

Reactions: 4
Danika has thick bleeping skin ya know, I would be in tears in there, I think she handles things really well
I’d leave the villa, leave Majorca, then leave the uk and start afresh in the Canadian woods with just a tree stump for company

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They might make the bottom 2 couples choose to stay but can’t be coupled up or they have to leave together, if it’s someone like andrew/Tasha
I think they will make the islanders pick a girl and a boy to leave out of the bottom two

Reactions: 9
“It’s just us girls” says Paige, she might just as well have said eff off Danica.
Personally I hope she carries on revealing her true nasty nature 🙂 sooner or later her sly snakey little self will be on a plane back to Wales 👍🏼

Reactions: 17
I wish they announced who came top in the votes, I’d love to see davide & ekin su’s reactions to being first.
They normally just say who’s safe or not though right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just so bored of paige tash and gem being witches but staying safe in their couples atm, they need shaking up / booting out
Tonight completely cemented my dislike of paige especially

Reactions: 28
But I think they’ll have about 3 or 4 bottom couples no? To shake up whoever they want to stray in casa..

Reactions: 6
I’m glad Danica chose Jay. She finds him more attractive than Charlie and it was her choice.

Why should she be bullied into choosing the least attractive guy there, who incidentally will most likely leave next…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.