Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m praying Tasha and Andrew are in the bottom! No point in hoping Paige and Jacques are because they have 100s of teens idolising them 🙄

Reactions: 23
I was all 🥰🥰🥰 at davide kissing ekin and then we get that toe sucking jumpscare 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wanted to give my sympathy vote to Charlie but he’s a bit boring, no one fancies him, and Antigoni’s lost me.

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs I think two bottom couples will be Jay and Danica. Charlie and antigo and I bet one from each couple will leave but I hope not. Just get rid antgoni and Charlie

Reactions: 6
No one vote Paige and Jax. Ekin and Davide are my favs but I feel like Danica deserves a second chance

Reactions: 10
If any of you admit to voting Tasha & Andrew as your favourite couple, I want you blocked from this thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Did I hear right and Paige said to Danica that her, Antigone etc were talking ‘just us girls’? The girls have been really weird to Danica from the start tbh, Antigone is newer than she is 🤔
Danica made her bed with them when she picked Luca

Reactions: 7
The producers landed on their feet with EKKKINNNNNNN!!!! She needs to be put in some museum in a glass box with 24 hr security after this show

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I impulsively voted Ekin and Davide but wish I’d voted more tactically for Danica :( 15 mins is too short and I was too emotional after that recoupling :(

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.