Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
When Tasha said "I've never felt this way about any other guy" I laughed. Because girly is acting her ass off

She wants that Molly Mae/Tommy life. What happened to her smelly belly bear?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lova444

I know some people find Jay attractive but I can't see anything besides this....
Ch3Kau0WkAAbyVe.jpeg

The cheekbones kill me 😂

• Haha

Palmyra.

This season is going downhill fast

Luca and jacques are vile, I am struggling to even pay attention to this petty drama

i do want to suck Dami’s nipples though

• Haha
  • Sick

cee-bee

VIP Member
Am i the only one who finds Gemma charmless ?
no. She’s in there to build up her following to launch an instahun career. It’s breathtakingly obvious. That’s why she is constantly hiding behind sunnies and putting up with Luca’s crap. She’s not really showing her personality or letting her guard down because this is a career move.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I honestly think my heart rate would slow down if jacques danced near me in his baggy pants, paige would have to resuscitate me 🪦💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Bottom line Luca is more into Gemma than she is to him, if Dami had suggested Luca's head could possibly turn he would deny it and not say 'yeah you're not far wrong'. Touchyyyyy

Reactions: 30

Lollyll

SO - does every other woman apart from me have a sexy dance like 'in the bank' ready to go??

OR are this lot rehearsing as soon as they get the call that they contestants??

I just imagine me having to practise by dry humping my sofa and shouting 'HELLO BOoYyyZzzz' in a sexy fashion, in my homemade 'sexy snow white' costime ..and the cat watching from the doorway with a look of utter disgust on his furry little face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29