Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Luca saying he "used to get questions" from his ex after nights out? You're saying this like you're not known for cheating on your ex mate

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Shinythings

VIP Member
Ekin didn't lie though! Yeah, she was shit stirring but Gemma is just mad she's been exposed.

There's Gemma telling Luca she isn't his girlfriend and there's him already married in his head. He's such a simp.

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Gemma's just aggro that everyone else can see she's not that into Luca, she didn't have to confirm Dami's hunch was right and if she's going to start popping off about ES not being genuine and causing drama maybe don't admit stuff like that when she's sitting right there 🤷‍♀️ hardly a secret is it
This! Ok, little bit bitchy of Ekin Su, but she did basically summarise what happened between them all… it wasn’t like she lied or twisted things, that was pretty much what was said.

Second off, basic psychology, I’ve noticed Gemma permanently had sunglasses on. I never really trust people who always, always wear sunglasses because it masks the eyes, and you can’t see what someone’s really thinking.

Anyhow, not notice how Dami had to look into her eyes? As he was ‘reading’ her, Gemma says, ‘Do I have to keep the sunglasses off?’ or something to that effect. This was her basically feeling uncomfortable because she was being read for filth, and she was worried her face/eyes/expression would give her away. She clearly feels safer when her eyes are masked. Dami doesn’t have exceptional intuitive/psychic abilities, he can just see the truth as can everyone else 😂 hence why the others including Indiyah openly agreed.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Jacques has really stirred that pot and I bet he'll get away with it, ES absolutely did not say what he just said she said??

Reactions: 27
You know those funny videos of people straight passing out on rollercoasters? This would be me during that challenge. I’d just pass the fuck out. And they’d have to grind their sweaty asses on my limp dead from embarrassment body.

I actually think I have a real phobia.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You what?
Luca calling Ekin
'Ekin. Come here'.
No way would I trot over there after being summoned like that.

• Heart

Hellzapoppin_H

HAHAHAHA Mr Needy AF saying he doesn't give a fuck whilst giving every fuck in existence 😂.

Ekin giving a psychological masterclass to two who don't quite get it.

• Haha