Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
I haven’t stopped belly laughing this episode it’s absolute mayhem - davide plotting to get ekin back and ruin her life, ekins evil stomp to jacques and Paige to relay her conversation, jacques over the top reaction, Luka being like “why are we believing that dami is clairvoyant” and being completely bewildered, ekin laughing in their faces while they sweat and splutter profusely coz they know she basically relayed the correct information, jacques putting his shoes on (unlaced) and waiting for paige to come back over to say “nah got my shoes on now am not swimming”, Antigoni wanting the ground to swallow her 😂😂 this is the content I need 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RazRazRazMataz

Random observations:
On Unseen Bits they kept looking at the cameras and smiling like they were smiling at the camera operators. I couldn’t in see it. Especially Paige when they were sat round and the boys were doing their video thing

Ian Stirling said they were drinking non-alcoholic booze. Is that the case do you think?

Jacques is quickly becoming a classic narcissist. Emotional blackmail (“I’ve told you this and because I’ve opened up now you belong to me”) and that whole pool thing. With my ex I ended up talking to no-one incase I got berated for leaving him alone looking like a prick. That whole pool thing was so controlling

Reactions: 32

stardust21

VIP Member
Mr Stardust watching in these livingroom apparently, just sent me this text which summed it up nicely!

714E217A-4484-4816-BE0B-5BE61DB47ADF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
“Let’s concentrate while I’m speaking” I’m coming around to Gem 🤣 even more so if she sacks the misogynistic little prick off lol

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
I’m here! I’m here! Got in to find Mr Stardust has run me a bath and set up LI on an iPad as I walked in the door at 9:01.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
So basically - Gemma, a 16 year old called you out on your shit and you didn’t like it. The audacity of a boy who still wears a fucking VEST.

• Haha
Reactions: 31