Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
why does ekin su's big mouth enter a room before her pls... if she dropped the shit stirring she'd be a lot more likeable. literally ran to luca's understudy with dami's assumptions of their relationship what was she expecting to happen?
it wasn’t Dami’s assumption though. It reads as though Gemma agreed and said she’d be open to getting to know someone else.

was Ekin Su stirring the pot? Maybe. But if it was anyone else they’d be credited with “being honest” and bringing it to Luca’s attention. Who ran to Davide to tell him that Ekin and Jay were meeting on the balcony and kissed? I might be remembering incorrectly but I thought it was Gemma and Paige? Whoever it was didn’t have anyone kicking off at them.

it looks as though Ekin basically gave Gemma a taste of her own medicine, but of course only Ekin Su will be demonised and called dramatic because of it, whereas Gemma etc.gets a pass

Reactions: 35

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Gemma's just aggro that everyone else can see she's not that into Luca, she didn't have to confirm Dami's hunch was right and if she's going to start popping off about ES not being genuine and causing drama maybe don't admit stuff like that when she's sitting right there 🤷‍♀️ hardly a secret is it

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Why is Jacques wanting to have Lucas’s back over his ex girlfriends who he’s still friends with? Weird to me. It’s none of his business either

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
Paige is lovely but she is pretty dull isn't she, doesn't seem much depth to her conversations from what I've seen

Antigoni is a queen and too mature for any of these boys

jaques pathetic little ‘I’m just sat here with my shoe laces undone because I was supposed to get in the pool’ 😭 fucking stop it man, you’re a grown ass man, get in the pool yourself!

red flags the way he acted when she didn’t come running as soon as he snapped his fingers 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 34