Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've listened to half of the latest My Pod on Paper yesterday, and whoever the guest presenter was on the show has planted some huge seeds in my mind about how much production is going into the 'drama' we are seeing at the moment.

It was the way Ekin walked STRAIGHT to Paige and Jacques after Dami said not to tell anyone, almost like the producers had told her to. Same with the Jay argument, when she was in the dressing room and suddenly decided what he said wasn't right!

Luca is actually in very dangerous territory right now as I think his clingyness is pushing Gemma away, when if he was his actual self like he was the first week they'd be a great couple. They're both on massively different pages, I think he'd live with her tomorrow with half the chance but Gemma is rightly being more cautious as it's only been three weeks. Jacques, I don't think he's clever enough to be this manipulator that everyone is making him out to be. My feeling is that he was jealous and this was him expressing it, Paige was always going to choose Jacques and I think again the producers had involvement making her talk to Jay instead of shutting it down immediately. Where else would we get a love triangle from?!

We definitely need some dumpings before Casa Amor! Danica and Charlie will be gone next, and I hope we get a new guy for Antigone. Really really hope as she's such a lovely person from the limited we've seen.

Reactions: 13
I've listened to half of the latest My Pod on Paper yesterday, and whoever the guest presenter was on the show has planted some huge seeds in my mind about how much production is going into the 'drama' we are seeing at the moment.

It was the way Ekin walked STRAIGHT to Paige and Jacques after Dami said not to tell anyone, almost like the producers had told her to.
Yeah this bit felt fake to me as well haha. Whether it was on her own or the producers, it was deffo calculated for maximum effect as I don't think she'd normally go over to Jacques for a gossip, I don't feel like they get on.

Reactions: 10
i dont think ekin su or gemma were right or wrong last night. ekin repeated the 'best' bits of the convo but out of context so it makes the whole thing sound bad for luca and malicious and scheming on gemma's end . yes she repeated what was said, but gemma didn't say it and if more than a passing comment then dami or gemma herself would've felt the need to let him know.

I think it shows how young they are. Such a drama over nothing in the grand scheme of things! Ekin is drawn to drama/attention etc (she is great tv!) and they should rise above it. Didn't like the way Luca starting mouthing off at Ekin Sue like he was defending Gemma's honour - unnecessary and rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It was the way Ekin walked STRAIGHT to Paige and Jacques after Dami said not to tell anyone, almost like the producers had told her to. Same with the Jay argument, when she was in the dressing room and suddenly decided what he said wasn't right!

Luca is actually in very dangerous territory right now as I think his clingyness is pushing Gemma away, when if he was his actual self like he was the first week they'd be a great couple. They're both on massively different pages, I think he'd live with her tomorrow with half the chance but Gemma is rightly being more cautious as it's only been three weeks. Jacques, I don't think he's clever enough to be this manipulator that everyone is making him out to be. My feeling is that he was jealous and this was him expressing it, Paige was always going to choose Jacques and I think again the producers had involvement making her talk to Jay instead of shutting it down immediately. Where else would we get a love triangle from?!

We definitely need some dumpings before Casa Amor! Danica and Charlie will be gone next, and I hope we get a new guy for Antigone. Really really hope as she's such a lovely person from the limited we've seen.
His ‘actual self’ is now. When he first went in he would have been more careful of what the cameras were seeing.

i dont think ekin su or gemma were right or wrong last night. ekin repeated the 'best' bits of the convo but out of context so it makes the whole thing sound bad for luca and malicious and scheming on gemma's end . yes she repeated what was said, but gemma didn't say it and if more than a passing comment then dami or gemma herself would've felt the need to let him know.

tbh i think gemma was more focussed on the ~he likes you more bc you don't want to open up, be vulnerable and get hurt~ bc she probably thought the frosty exterior was fooling people. imo this behaviour says a lot on how much jacques hurt her in the past. if dami really is a medium i hope he's 'getting the word ... n' from jacques...
The only acceptable outcome for Luca would have been for Gemma to tell Dami he had got it wrong. But she didn’t, she said he got it right! 🙈 so he would have been annoyed regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Agree with this. In a normal situation they would have been questioning where Ekin was going and why she left so quickly or reminding her not to say anything . It was weird

Reactions: 6
Luca saying 'Im obsessed with you'

Id have the ick instantly.
Do men really think this is want we want to hear? I honestly cringed so much when he said that. Actually I hope he continues being a weird bleep to Gemma so she bins him off and we don’t have to watch him anymore :sick:

Reactions: 21

Agree with everything here. And when Paige went back into the hut (is that what they call it?) I thought the way she was talking was odd when she said something like that was me being forward definitely gave me the impression something had been going on.

Reactions: 1
Is the heart rate tonight?!?!

- in USA and access is iffy but I'll figure it out for this.

Also, if they're not doing casa, when would that normally be and is that why they're doing the HR challenge sooner?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yeah like Jacques and Paige putting on the mic for a private chat. I get it's a show. But like cmon. Jacques obviously wanted that spotlight moment

Reactions: 5
Is the heart rate tonight?!?!

- in USA and access is iffy but I'll figure it out for this.

Also, if they're not doing casa, when would that normally be and is that why they're doing the HR challenge sooner?
Apparently Casa is the 4th July which is around day 29, the same day as last year

Reactions: 2
My predictions for the heart rate challenge are -

Davide - Ekin su
Jay - Gemma
Jacques - Gemma
Luca - antigoni
Dami - indiyah
Charlie - antigoni
Andrew - Tasha
Ekin su- Davide
Indiyah - Jay
Antigoni - Jay
Gemma - Jacques
Paige - Jay
Tasha - Charlie
Danica - Davide

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has it ever happened before where every girl has raised a heart rate but one? Would be awful if that happened especially if it was Danica

• Sad
Reactions: 10
what are the case amour predictions...?

i think jacques could be swayed. i think paige may think this deep down too..so she could also be swayed to couple up with someone new.

i think gemma and luca will stay loyal..

ekin su could pair up with someone new.
charlies could pair up with someone new too.

antigooni will pair up with someone new.
davide will stay with antigoni i think //stay single

indiyah is less likely to pick someone new.
Dani could? (i LOVE indiyah so this makes me sad)

tasha will kiss someone but stay loyal to andrew
andrew will drive himself insane thinking about tasha and will recouple

Reactions: 4

i think jacques could be swayed. i think paige may think this deep down too..so she could also be swayed to couple up with someone new.

I think Tasha will recouple but then somehow find a way to make it Andrew’s fault

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I agree with most of this. I don't think Tasha will stray at all though. She knows people think she's flakey and leading Andrew on so she has a big point to prove to them all! I think she'll be the one moping around wearing his tshirt and using his deodorant.

I think Andrew might bring someone back from Casa though. Jacques, Luca and Dami will all be getting in his head about not being able to trust Tasha so he'll recouple to avoid feeling stupid if she does.

Gemma and Luca will stay loyal. Luca will be the one most excited to play that villa vs villa game though, and will absolutely love being able to kiss and suck toes of the new people whilst having an excuse that it was all the challenge. Basically he'll be this years Jake.

I'd love for Antigoni and Danica to meet great new guys and get lots of screen time being funny and fabulous. Or they should just give up, couple up, win the show as a friendship couple 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.