Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
I can’t be assed w it being 4 couples from now for the next 5 weeks (D&I A&T L&G P&J) all the bombshells are being phased out already
I was so loving this years show but after today it’s the same conversation just a different part of the villa - feel like I watched Jay and Paige have the same convo 3 times tonight but in different clothing and lighting 😴

Reactions: 24

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think Dami could be the islanders who turns in Casa Amore. It’s usually the one you least expect.

• Wow
  • Sad

Palmyra.

Why do these younger people on Twitter have Gemma and Luca as couple goals there is nothing redeeming about them at all.

Gemma is an entitled and spoiled brat.
Luca is mean spirited, rude and a coercive controller.

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
Jacques is so manipulative, he knows exactly what he's doing. The worst part is that Twitter will eat his bs right up.
Thissss, so glad not everyone laps it up! Something about his conversation earlier rubbed me up the wrong way too, the whole "you seem like a good girl who wouldn't fuck a guy over" manipulation vibes...
I can see teens loving the good girl 'bad boy' love story

bananabutter

VIP Member
Tasha is such a professional victim 🙄🙄 bore off hun no one cares why drag this out she had the same conversation with Luca and Dami last night she’s just determined they say something different

Reactions: 23

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I wish Jacques would wind his neck in on about finding his best mate. He’ll be saying Paige is his soulmate next. You’ve known her a hot minute. She’s pretty, but she’s not that pretty, and let’s be real, in real life you would’ve one nighted her or - considering she looks like the type of lass who thinks she’s ‘classy’ - maybe taken her on a couple of relatively inexpensive dates before shagging her and moving on to the next 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
Tasha’s reaction to being seen for what she is has put me off her completely.

you can tell she is used to being the hottest girl in any group and she can’t take it that in the villa she doesn’t get a look in and is lumbered with Andrew.

• Haha
  • Heart

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Sorry to bring up Big Brother again 🥴 but the toxic, misogynistic, bullying lad culture of Luca and Jaques being Co-signed by Gemma is like watching a replay of Maxwell, Anthony and Saskia in UK Big Brother 6! It was still very prevalent back then i thought we had moved on this decade it’s been a bit weird to watch tbh!

AshMay

VIP Member
I support Ekin Su rights....and more importantly her wrongs 😏

Haha nah she knew what she was doing, maybe some producer hints too. But luca and gemma have done their share of stirring so idec 😂 if she's on the wrong side of the alleged favoured couple though, I see why her days may be numbered as another poster suggested

• Haha
  • Heart