Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Right Tasha has explained why she was upset during the speech and they've acknowledged it was shitty and apologised. Can we move on now please? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

stardust21

VIP Member
Aparently she is a horrid person in real life so that wouldn't surprise me. Apparently Tess Daley is also a horrible person in real life which is why they dress her so badly on SCD. They production team can't stand her.
Apparently Holly Wiloughby is vile. Ignores women who aren’t important, and then flirts with all the guys. She’s only nice to people who can give her something otherwise she’s really horrible.
Source: my friend works for ITV 👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing that gets me about Casa is there’s always those 1 or 2 people you see at the start and then you literally see nothing of them until they’re dumped

• Heart
Reactions: 24

stardust21

VIP Member
If tomorrow nights fight doesn’t live up to my expectations from that preview, I will be FUMING!

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Jacques order of priorities has been:
- Lucas bromance 45%
- Getting 1 over ES 35%
- Paige 20%

Now he realises that was not smart

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilylate

VIP Member
Surprised there's not more comments on here about Tasha's behaviour. What do we think of her and Andrew? Is she genuine? I can't decide.
I thought this too - I think Tasha wanted to be chosen by Charlie and is upset because that didn’t happen. I think her behaviour towards Andrew since the recoupling is disgusting. Despite being treated like nothing more than an option, I think Andrew has been lovely towards Tasha and she just comes across like a little brat. Not cool!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Gemma’s a spoiled brat? Yes she comes from a rich family but I haven’t seen her act entitled at all so far?

• Heart