Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Damis defence, I suppose it’s hard not to get your nose stuck in their business when you are sharing a villa and can’t leave or interact with anyone else and the producers are often in their ear telling them to go talk to such and such a person about something.
It’s true but by that logic everyone else can do the same. The logic of this thread seems to be that Dami can do it and that’s fine but when the others do it they’re eeeeeeeevil.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What does ekin su's brother look like? wondering if their an attractive family or is it just the filler 😂

Reactions: 3
Gemma has the confidence of someone who has grown up with and been surrounded by wealth. The only time I’ve seen her behave her age is at the beginning when she made fun of Luca’s name and pretending she wasn’t into him when she was.

This is girl is used to being heard and seen. It’s not maturity it’s called being born rich.
To be fair, in order to do races in international horse dressage and represent your country to do that I guess this also reflects on her maturity ?
It is an achievement which deserves respect. It doesn't just require a high level of skills and techniques but I think also mental strength to deal with pressure and stress when it comes to competitions. And handling a horse and to make it dance with you is not an easy task!

I don't remember SO MANY guy chats on previous seasons?

There are more bromances, this year, than actual romances.
and they're not even wholesome bromances! i can't enjoy it. this season really does need better friendships. it just makes me want to rewatch old seasons instead. the jax luca bromance is just weird to me esp after seeing the bathtub scene in unseen bits. gemma ur in a bathtub with your ex and the guy whose desperate for your attention, it's a bit odd

Jacques you told Paige to crack on.. now you're crying on staircases

Fck off
yeah don't believe him one bit. genuinely feel he's realising paige was his ticket to the finals and he needs to keep that going as he doesn't crack on with anyone else in the villa yet

She doesn’t seem particularly into Charlie though 🤷🏻‍♀️
it's her first coupling whose face she hasn't sucked off yet so that's very telling!

I think Dami could be the islanders who turns in Casa Amore. It’s usually the one you least expect.
i agree with this! i think his head deffo will be turned in CA especially how the boys are with each other. jax and luca would definitely encourage it as dami and indiyah are the biggest competition for the finals right now. remember last year how jake was encouraging all of the lads to crack on with the girls in CA? jax and luca will definitely be trying to eliminate competition in CA

also really interested to see what the drama will be in tomorrow's episode. gemma never says anything to luca when he's meddling in everyone else on the island's business but of course she's going to be blowing up in ES and dami's faces over something of a similar nature. i think gemma's only redeemed herself to people lately because we have seen less of her but the first week we saw mostly her having screen time and the spoiled pick me vibes were evident

I’d say least liked islander
i second this! my vote is still most disliked islander from the last thread lol. aka who would we vote out as soon as we get the chance to do so

Last edited:
It’s true but by that logic everyone else can do the same. The logic of this thread seems to be that Dami can do it and that’s fine but when the others do it they’re eeeeeeeevil.
i was such a damiyah stan before but dami has really put me off last week with him stirring the pot with luca and jax. just cannot stand any of the boys this season. still love indiyah so fingers crossed a bombshell worthy of her is in the upcoming weeks

i wonder what the dynamic of the villa would be like if liam stayed? i know the running joke was he was turning into a hugo but i think he would have cracked on with danica and antigoni really well honestly. and afia if she didnt close herself off to him bc of his age

Reactions: 7
Get Amber off my screen 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

Shes being so bitter for a man SHE DID NOT FANCY
She was so bitchy to him for no reason while they were coupled up, she even said he annoyed her in one of her recoupling speeches (not in a cute way). What is her problem!??

When did Luca decide he liked Gemma then? Was it about 3 days in? 👀
That is what was in my head from the beginning!!! This pretty much confirms it.

Gemma has the confidence of someone who has grown up with and been surrounded by wealth. The only time I’ve seen her behave her age is at the beginning when she made fun of Luca’s name and pretending she wasn’t into him when she was.

This is girl is used to being heard and seen. It’s not maturity it’s called being born rich.
THANK YOU!!!! God I didn't know how to word it but THIS is it exactly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m still not mad at Dami for meddling. Most of the time he only says what others are thinking. Damiyah are cute and I hope it lasts, but I have no interest in seeing the dates of any of the couples.
What waa Tasha’s convo with Charlie? I thought it was they would get to know each other but on the sly. Then she’s back to Andrew with the bullshit “I’m a witch coz I’m scared” 🙄

Reactions: 14
So is Gemma annoyed because Dami tells Luca she agreed with what he said or have I got that wrong ?
I don’t think so. Dami says something like keep it between us so I think it was probably Ekin who went and told Luca, but in the preview Gemma is saying her words were twisted so who knows what was said 😂

Reactions: 2
This #DRAMA tonight with Gemma could easily be a set up for most the compatible couple vote.

Reactions: 7
This #DRAMA tonight with Gemma could easily be a set up for most the compatible couple vote.
But that’ll place Ekin Su and Charlie quite low and I can’t see the producers risking that? Unless they go for islanders voting for a boy and a girl to leave, which will get rid of Danica and Charlie (I’d imagine?)

Reactions: 3
These outfits are diabolical
I’m all for being thrifty with clothes but my god, can they pick something that’s not from 1984
Tasha looks like she’s about to wave the flags at race track and Paige looks like she’s about to bust out a rendition of 9 to 5
I buy the majority of my clothes second hand and most of what you'll find on eBay and charity shops is current or maybe 2-3 years old (fast fashion means people really do get rid of stuff pretty quickly). This stuff isn't 80's more like off-duty stripper. Pretty sure they are just hoovering up anything from Nasty Gal/Boohoo/Shein that the eBay algorithm can throw at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But that’ll place Ekin Su and Charlie quite low and I can’t see the producers risking that? Unless they go for islanders voting for a boy and a girl to leave, which will get rid of Danica and Charlie (I’d imagine?)
I think it will be islanders decide who is least compatible and then there is a vote. I would be surprised is ES wasn’t more popular then Tasha with the public.

I’m surprised she was in the bottom at all tbh as she reminds me of Faye with her drama and last year the Facebook Huns absolutely adored Faye.

Reactions: 6
I think it will be islanders decide who is least compatible and then there is a vote. I would be surprised is ES wasn’t more popular then Tasha with the public.

I’m surprised she was in the bottom at all tbh as she reminds me of Faye with her drama and last year the Facebook Huns absolutely adored Faye.
Much prefer ekin su over sly Tasha any day of the week. Ekin su might have put it about, but she's more transparent.

Andrew should realise if she was that into him she wouldn't be questioning their relationship. Tasha has a warped sense of entitlement. I get the feeling her family treat her like a princess and she is never "wrong".

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They did but itv were also very careful with when they did votes. The whole show was manipulated so she never knew how polarising she was.

Reactions: 6
Much prefer ekin su over sly Tasha any day of the week. Ekin su might have put it about, but she's more transparent.

Andrew should realise if she was that into him she wouldn't be questioning their relationship. Tasha has a warped sense of entitlement. I get the feeling her family treat her like a princess and she is never "wrong".
She doesn’t want to directly say to him ‘I’m not into you’. She wants him to figure it out and walk.

Reactions: 4
Was just about to watch last nights episode and it’s not even up on sky catch up yet. Regretting not recording it now 😫

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.