Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine a sibling series of love island tho, like where *everyone* is related to someone else ... opposite sex siblings would either fight to the death to defend the other or deliberately sabotage their chances and same sex siblings would compete for the same person (jess and eve style) or be super protective in a gemma / ekin su age difference situ. once over the initial awkwardness of shagging in the same room i would pay to watch that ngl
I was thinking yesterday that for Casa Amor they should find one person who knows each islander in the real world, but who doesn't like them. So Luca would have to spend a week living with someone who doesn't like Gemma, Paige would meet guys who hate Jacques and Jay, etc. We would get to see if that sways any opinions, and there'd be so much potential for drama when they all meet up at the end of CA.

I don't think they'd ever do this because they'd get too many complaints for it being cruel, but bringing in people who hate the current islanders would be more interesting than bringing in friends or exes 😂

I'm just so desperate for them to add a new twist to Casa to make it less predictable 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't usually watch Aftersun, but from the last few pages I've just caught up on, sounds like tonight's is worth a watch? (Just for lipstick teeth alone!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was that stupid orange juice thing? Let’s have them making orange juice and then Laura holds a glass of orange juice.
Stupid 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I don't usually watch Aftersun, but from the last few pages I've just caught up on, sounds like tonight's is worth a watch? (Just for lipstick teeth alone!)
I don't usually watch it either but really enjoyed it tonight - even just to see Ekin Su's arrogant (yet slightly likeable) brother. The guest panel were great!

Reactions: 8
Thank you Gemma!

I have been saying Dami is sticking his nose in everyone's business and needs to STFU.

That boy is attempting to fast track to 50K and needs to slow his roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Siannise Fudge on Aftersun saying she's single and all about "self love" :ROFLMAO: Yes girl but don't make yourself sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gemma has the confidence of someone who has grown up with and been surrounded by wealth. The only time I’ve seen her behave her age is at the beginning when she made fun of Luca’s name and pretending she wasn’t into him when she was.

This is girl is used to being heard and seen. It’s not maturity it’s called being born rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn’t watch it all but I’m still sniggering at Laura’s lipstick 2 hours later

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been saying Dami is sticking his nose in everyone's business and needs to STFU.
Yeah it’s funny - he’s gets involved with everyone and is happy to call them out which is apparently fine - but any other islander doing it is meddling and after the 50k.

As soon as I feel I’m being forced to like a couple or person on the show I go the opposite away - tonight I really felt like Damiyah was being shoved down my throat.

… and Jacques/Paige but I don’t think we’re supposed to be buying into his act.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Islander who's in it for the money?? Islander who's playing the biggest game?

I'm going to be up all night thinking of questions 🙄 I've just gotten a second wind and I'm all about the poll tonight lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In Damis defence, I suppose it’s hard not to get your nose stuck in their business when you are sharing a villa and can’t leave or interact with anyone else and the producers are often in their ear telling them to go talk to such and such a person about something.

I love how Gemma was like yeah your hair is shite haha

Chuggs dad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.