Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AshMay

VIP Member
Meh, I reckon she kind of made her own bed with the girls' welcome by how confrontational and competitive her vibe was when she went in. She really hasn't been helped by the producers, though, they've given her no chances. Not to mention Luca being a proper petulant child towards her 🙄
Oh deffo, their entrances and vibes were different which contributed to the reception. But can see why she might feel it kinda sucks. Ugh feel like Luca encourages lowkey mean behaviour towards her and ES, he's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I’m disappointed in this episode. I was expecting more Dami Indiyah - a spicy, slow cooked juicy roast. Instead I got served unseasoned Aunt Bessie’s mash with no gravy. These producers are doing the girls dirty with these sauceless boys.

• Haha
  • Heart

mcfeez

VIP Member
I like Ekin but I could never be friends with someone like her. Everyday, your phone just ringing with some new drama that she wants you to fix. Exhausting.
She is 100% the friend that you know the name of every single 'fling' or crush she has because she tells you in great detail but she can't remember the name of your boyfriend of a few months.

Amber is that nasty girl in high school, what a horrible personality to have. When she started being a bitch to ekin su all of those girls followed her like a pack of chihuahuas. I wouldn’t bother making effort with any of them if I was ekin su, they aren’t her friends.

cee-bee

VIP Member
Tbf, Jay was telling Ekin he’d leave the villa if she left a couple of hours ago I swear, now he’s all over Paige

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
An aside: Antigone described herself as ‘Greek Cypriot’. To the best of my knowledge, her Dad is English (Paul Buxton) . Her Mum Tonia is of Greek Cypriot parentage, and was raised in the UK. How then, does that make Antigone ‘Greek Cypriot!? 🤔
Just saying.
I mean her name alone makes it clear she’s very much in touch with her heritage and roots so I’m not really shocked she’s claiming it… she’s said multiple times about being Mediterranean so I assume they are living over here but very much in tune with her background. I mean if she was called Leanne and mentioned being part of a country outside of Britain once and never spoke about it again or didn’t have traits or that talk about that part of them — like Luca and jay with being part Italian — then I could understand your point but she seems very integrated in her cultural background as she should and that shouldn’t be any less prominent because she’s born in England or one parent is British.

• Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
@kayl1986

I missed that bit what she do
The girls got a text saying they were meeting a new boy. Luca and someone else came up to see what was going on cos they were screaming and Ekin Su lied and said “oh there was a bug on me, that’s why we were screaming”. Then Gemma went to the balcony following Luca out and the girls were like “Gemma, don’t tell him, don’t be such a simp” and she was like “I’m NOT, I’m just going out to the balcony” and then straight away told him a new guy was coming in

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ve just watched First Look (and haven’t read previous comments) however I’m so alarmed by the fact both Jay and Jacques haven’t taken into account how Paige feels AT ALL.

Jay has basically figured out how popular Paige is and probably had an inkling from what he saw before he went in - as Paige and Tasha were definitely the most popular girls around then, has seen Tasha in the bottom and made a beeline for Paige, who he didn’t even choose out of six girls for a date. He’s guaranteeing himself more screen time with this triangle and I don’t believe he has any interest in Paige, more the ticket to £50k she can give him.

I don’t like the way the boys speak to Ekin-Su. There’s a way to get your point across without being the rude and disrespectful person Jacques and Luca have been towards her recently. I can imagine she will be feeling isolated and very much on her own, yes some is of her own doing but she was swept away by Jay and his game playing is the reason it’s all kicking off.

I don’t like Jacques, but I dislike Jay even more so hope Paige doesn’t even give him the time of day. It’s looking that way from Paige’s upset, and I hope Jay is on his way home at the next recoupling. The Jacques and Paige Fiat 500 Twitter are going to go off it, I’ll guarantee he’ll be gone at the next public vote for upsetting their Queen.

Reactions: 24