Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
I’ve checked her socials but can’t see anything on there. Unless it’s been removed.
She literally just deleted it in the last 10 mins !! Dirty delete hahah the tiktok is yagirllw (major black fishing vibes from her btw )

• Wow
Reactions: 23

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I reckon Jacques is just playing it cool, like Andrew was when he told Tasha to get to know the other lads. I see where Paige is coming from, I’m sure she wanted him to tell Jay to back off but if he had done that we’d all be throwing the possessive tag onto him like Luca.
I dunno, I think there's a middle ground between being possessive and acting like you don't care. He could have said something like "I'd obviously be gutted if you got on better with him but it's only fair you get to know him" or something. But I suppose calm, rational responses like that aren't as entertaining on a TV show as people going to either extreme 😂

• Heart

jadach

VIP Member
Yeah I agree. Jealousy isn’t an attractive trait… but nor is being a bitch.
especially as she was pretending that she’d sorted it out. and in the same breath she’ll talk about how she’s real and authentic, what’s real and authentic about that?? ekin su seems to genuinely like the girls and want to be their friends, she’s always going to them for advice etc. same they don’t feel the same back. and i know she made that comment at the beginning about not wanting girlfriends, but every bombshell says something like that. the islanders (mainly boys) constantly making little comments towards her is weird and annoying, they act like highshcool kids. she lied and yes she was wrong and then she apologised. get over it, they act like she’s personally hurt them.

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I have such mixed feelings for Paige. Felt sorry for her when she was upset, but now I just think she's making a real meal of this

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I didn’t watch live tonight just watched and caught up on last thread but when I came home about half 9 and went out to water my pot plants I heard someone in my building shout “Yes Davide!!!!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I’m actually enjoying this season of love island after last years!!
(the earlier ones will always be my favourite though!) ❤
lovedddd being able to watch it live tonight and tattle with you guys instead of having to catch up millions of threads 😂

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Luca saying Tashas head could get turned....he loves being the harbinger of doom doesn't he

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Why do Love Island producers keep putting in these Tories that last all of 5 minutes?
Yep, if he’s a Tory he can go right now!

Faye was incredibly bitter. I don’t personally think that Ekin Su has a spiteful bone in her body and that’s why I like her. But she definitely has some issues. Anyone notice 19 year old Gemma giving her advice?

• Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
Agree with all the comments about Danica. I can’t warm to her but she does seem to have been dealt an unfair hand, has anyone else ever had to come in and choose someone as quick as she had to? And Luca being a c*** to her 😡 I think the girls are okay with her now though, we’re just not seeing enough of their interactions.

Reactions: 22