Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TC14

Chatty Member
Ekin!!!! NO you cannot get Davide back.. We will not allow it, so GOFUCKOFFOUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I’m pleased that Ekin Su is going to find out what Jay is like sooner, rather than later. I personally think that she seems a little bit emotionally unstable and vulnerable. I still like her, nevertheless.

I’m wondering if Ekin Su and Jay have had sex because I can’t think of any other reason why she would have caught feelings for him in a few days? I’ve mistakenly thought I caught feelings before for people after mind-blowing sex. Love Island doesn’t make the sex obvious like it used to.

Reactions: 27

Poppadom

I don’t know what it is about blonde haired, blue eyed people dating. They look like siblings no matter what lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I can now tonight confirm for all of us that were suspish that Luca Bish had ever held a fish well Luca Bish has indeed held a fish so no need to any longer be suspish.

7909F499-518C-4FF8-9D63-AEB8F254B1EA.jpeg

• Haha

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I dunno I from that first look in Paiges shoes I'd feel uncomfortable in how the boys all talking about whether or not Jay should get to know her and whether or not Jack's should be bothered and noone seems to give a shit whether she wants to get to know Jay or not, she's not an object she's a person.

Jay gives me the major creeps but to be fair to him he needed to get a girl to stay in and she literally threw herself at him, I never got the sense he liked ES at all. I get the impression he wanted either tasha or paige because he felt their nice girl image would make them winner material.

• Heart

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I think Luca wants to get to know Antigoni but he’s letting his hard on for Michael Owen get in the way of that, watch this space.

I caught another one of the men looking adoringly at Antigoni on tonight’s episode but I’ve forgotten who it was 🥲 might have been Davide or Jay

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Interesting exchange...
Luca
"Have you had some sugar or something?"
Gemma
"I'm just feeling energetic cos there's a new boy"
new.gif

• Sad
  • Angry

chanel opi

I hope Gemma’s head turns in Casa and she dumps Luca so he never gets to meets her dad. It’s what he deserves a true heartbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Interesting exchange...
Luca
"Have you had some sugar or something?"
Gemma
"I'm just feeling energetic cos there's a new boy"
View attachment 1365607
Hes very rough with her isn't he?
I know id be a bit of a messer in relationships like ticking and pinching having a giggle but he's on the next level always pushing her and grabbing her. I don't like it 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25