Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Ugh this just feels like a rehash of last week - I loved ekin last week despite knowing she was hamming it up. Now she’s just getting annoying.

Reactions: 24

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Davide is hilarious. He’s really grown on me.
What’s this posh guy doing has he entered the wrong luxury villa or what

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
I hope charlie tells the boys about ekin saying she could get Davide back , would love to see Davides reaction 😆

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member

Apparently, Amber’s family have deactivated her Twitter account because they are so concerned about the sheer hostility towards her and the effect on her mental health.

• Sad

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Danica and Antigoni did have different attitudes when they arrived, but I think that's at least partly due to how they were introduced. Antigoni got to sit and wait for the guys to find her, so she could have a nice, natural conversation with them and could also wave up to the terrace. Danica was made to sit on that clamshell thing and it was clearly meant to be a big dramatic reveal moment. I think in a situation like that you'd have to act a bit overconfident to cover up how awkward and weird that is?! Plus when they all got back to the villa all the other women were sat talking shit about her seemingly before they'd even interacted with her properly, which was just unpleasant to watch.

I try to never judge any of them too much by what they say in their VT either because they all chat absolute shite in those. For example, the Andrew from the VTs is nothing like the Andrew in the villa 😂

Danica got dealt a shit hand and I want her to stay in through at least one recoupling just so we can get a sense of who she is under all the bravado. I will buy a round of drinks for this whole thread if Luca goes home at the next recoupling and Danica stays 😂

I'm liking this series better than I was last year's at this point. I still don't get the feeling that any of them are friends yet though. I agree that the bombshells are coming too quickly at the moment so I hope they slow that down a bit.

Lollyll

Charlie is a walking Ick for me.

I feel like his tinder profile is him straddling a drugged up tiger on saafaaahhhrii in kenyaaahhhhh

• Haha

Decaff01

I felt for Paige tonight - she’s such a people pleaser, she was clearly unable to articulate to jax or Jay how she really felt. Her default with guys is to smile and giggle. She only says her true feelings to some of the girls. She will only become interesting on the show if she finds her voice, I hope she does for her own sake but I doubt she will - it can take years for girls to get the confidence to articulate what they need and want from partners . Given she’s a paramedic I would have expected her to be a tough cookie underneath the exterior but it seems not - people can be very different at work tho

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t get the hype around Antigoni, I really don’t. The bar is so low that just walking in and not being Danica means she is now the nicest one on there.

I can’t warm to Danica at all but she deffo got given a bad hand. Also don’t think she is Davide’s type at all, none of the remaining boys cept Dami have shown any interest in the black girl/s in there.
Not saying they don’t like them or can’t chat to them but they aren’t attracted to them. Same with Danica.
The top 3 girls that all boys were lusting after were Gemma, Paige and Tasha.
Girl. None of them but Dami like black girls. Even Ikenna and Remi weren't checking for then

I would speak about Italians and black people. But I choose peace not problems today

• Heart